h-roid cycle+ pct

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
purchased a bottle of h-roid along with kilo sports clomed but know the clomed is ineffective as a pct. ive seen alot of reviews and posts from ppl using the product but no one stated what they used for pct any recommendations or extra info would be greatly appreciated.

ok so since im pretty sure h-roid is not a progestin and is not known for causing extreme shutdown like other stronger PHs i was thinking of using natural test boosters along the line of formadrol, Arimadex, T-bomb2, or, Activate extreme.

im pretty sure the ingredients in all of these are similar such as resveratrol and tribulus

i chose the products above because i heard a sarm wasnt really nessary for this PH

also if it helps this is the same formula as P-Mag, Halotest 25, and ProMagnum 25

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
inhibit e
pct assist
suppress c / reduce xt

is what i use and reccomend. you can sub out the inhibit for serms if needed

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
r u suggesting i use them all together

do u really thing im going to need a serm for H-roid my cycle is only 26 days and 50mg a day

also have u used h-roid or any other promagnum 25 clones before

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
r u suggesting i use them all together

do u really thing im going to need a serm for H-roid my cycle is only 26 days and 50mg a day

also have u used h-roid or any other promagnum 25 clones before
yes

no

no but ive use hdrol

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help

wait so r u saying only use the serm if i feel i really need to

and i was wondering if i should add in a natural testbooster along with the inhibiy e witch one would u recommend

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
would hdrol be a good ph to start on?

Would you do the same pct that you mentioned for an hroid cycle?

Thanks for your help
either one is a good starter, Id also reccomend epistane for a starter cycle as well.

yes, otc pct will be fine on anything of these as long as dont go wild on dosing and length.

np bud ;)