Anybody get belly aches from nolva?

superfreak

Awards
Just curious if anyone else has experienced abdominal pain from taking nolva cause I get it and it hurts pretty bad. It usually starts kicking hard at night when Im about to sleep.

asoulecpt

Awards
Do you feel nausea as well? Loss of appetite?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
what time a day are you taking it?
what dose are you taking?
is it liquid nolva?

superfreak

Awards
I got some little pink pills from Thailand, Im hoping they are legit. I take one pill like around 2-3pm, im assuming its 20mg cause it says '20' on it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I got some little pink pills from Thailand, Im hoping they are legit. I take one pill like around 2-3pm, im assuming its 20mg cause it says '20' on it.
You don't need to go international for a SERM since it is a legal "research chemical" but it is probly legal.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
my friend had a little stomach pain, and he got sores on the back of his throat from liquid nolva.. called me late one night freaking out asking if I knew how to help him lol.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
we get various stomach aches from things we put in our bodies that were never intended to be there. this is part of the life.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
o i understand now - its the liquid form! Those liquid SERMs are usually dissolved in a nasty organic solvent. Get a little OJ, milk, or your protein shake and just add the liquid to that. Don't take it direct from the dropper.

synergy7

Banned
Awards
I get sick after taking nolva. usually i just feel like being sick. once or twice though i will be sick.

oral tablet form.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
its certainly not something i've heard of before but check this out -- EVERY time i run IM winstrol depot I get massively painful heartburn. The first time I thought maybe it was just coincidental but - nope - 2 or 3 hours after injecting I get heartburn that lasts for 3 to 5 hours. Remember, everybody reacts to things differently. You always need to listen to your body and try to minimize negative sides.

superfreak

Awards
Taking it with food helped a bit, but it just delayed the pain until later. Recently the pain has gone away but now its giving me the farts, otherwise far PCt is all good.