First Cycle of any kind...ever (h-drol) is OTC PTC enough?

ww2006

Awards
I have ordered Lean Xtreme, PCT assist, and Inhibit-E. I plan on doing an H-drol Cycle for 5 weeks. Are these OTC pills enough to be considered a "complete recovery package" or am I missing something? Also... I have been researching H-Drol for weeks now with reading countless reviews considering the drug about as mild as you can go. I have absolutely no interest in Purchasing a SERM and if honestly H-drol is bad enough with a 50/75/75/75/75 cycle that these drugs along with proper diet and continued intensity at the gym are not enough then Ill just return all of this.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yea that pct is enough
2/2/1/1 w/ inhibit and start cort blocker 2 weeks into pct ;)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
lol I feel like this might be the most commonly asked question on AM. and geekpoop, you already know my response.

you dont need a serm, what he recomended will work, however I still say it cant hurt to have a serm laying around in case... bc nobody likes tits or shutdown. especially if your doing a 6 week cycle.

ww2006

Awards
So if it came down to it then.... If I noticed stuff started happening that meant my PCT was not doing the job I could just begin taking Clomid or nolva and that would kick in and prevent further damage? Also... just out of curiosity and for emergency...what would I expect to pay for those? I found websites listing them for around 20-40 dollars but that seems a little cheap for a drug such as that...are these just gimmicks? Finally, I plan on increasing my Protein intake from around 60 which it is today, to 100-120 the first week (50mg) then to 175-200 then next 4 weeks. Does this sound sufficient enough?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
protein should be around +/- 1.5g per lb of body weight

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So if it came down to it then.... If I noticed stuff started happening that meant my PCT was not doing the job I could just begin taking Clomid or nolva and that would kick in and prevent further damage? Also... just out of curiosity and for emergency...what would I expect to pay for those? I found websites listing them for around 20-40 dollars but that seems a little cheap for a drug such as that...are these just gimmicks? Finally, I plan on increasing my Protein intake from around 60 which it is today, to 100-120 the first week (50mg) then to 175-200 then next 4 weeks. Does this sound sufficient enough?
30 bucks is the median price for vials of liquid serms id say... but that doesnt mean its not a gimmick, there is always the risk of simply not getting what you order.

ww2006

Awards
Yeah I gotcha. Theres not really any way of telling either I suppose. However, it seems like anyone who wants to get their hands on some is able to do it with ease. The link I was given was from another user on some other site so I guess that makes it more legit than just searching some other random thing on google.