m drol pct

howie6

Awards
i plan on running m drol 10/20/20 than going to see where everythings at and may go to 30 or a fourth week at 20...
for pct i have nolva,inhibit e and reduce xt on hand.. not my first cycle however i am looking for the best lay out for my pct cause this is my first m drol cycle.. if this is not enough for pct please let me know..
just looking for some help on a lay out and opinions are welcome. thank you

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
As for bumping the m-drol to 30mg... no need. 20 is usually enough, and at 30mg, you start seeing the nasty sides that m-drol does have. As for your pct... I would run nolva at 40mg for the first 3-4 days then taper down to 20mg as follows:

40-20/20/20/10

For the inhibit-e I would start it the second to last week of nolva, aka the last week of 20mg. The idea being that itl kick in full swing right as your nolva tapers off.... kinda easing you down. Reduce xt, not so sure, ive never ran a cortisol blocker before, but im sure u can search it and find hundreds of results, especially for cycles almost identical to yours.

howie6

Awards
As for bumping the m-drol to 30mg... no need. 20 is usually enough, and at 30mg, you start seeing the nasty sides that m-drol does have. As for your pct... I would run nolva at 40mg for the first 3-4 days then taper down to 20mg as follows:

40-20/20/20/10

For the inhibit-e I would start it the second to last week of nolva, aka the last week of 20mg. The idea being that itl kick in full swing right as your nolva tapers off.... kinda easing you down. Reduce xt, not so sure, ive never ran a cortisol blocker before, but im sure u can search it and find hundreds of results, especially for cycles almost identical to yours.

awesome man sounds really good. ill look around for the reduce xt i believe i heard of running it at 1ed for 4 weeks, but not too sure on that but i will look around i have time. im not going to start till i have all my eggs in a basket.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i plan on running m drol 10/20/20 than going to see where everythings at and may go to 30 or a fourth week at 20...
for pct i have nolva,inhibit e and reduce xt on hand.. not my first cycle however i am looking for the best lay out for my pct cause this is my first m drol cycle.. if this is not enough for pct please let me know..
just looking for some help on a lay out and opinions are welcome. thank you
I agree ont eh 40/20/20/10 nolva dosing as well, good call ;)

Id leave the inhibit out since youre using nolva, might want to pick up a test booster as wel tho, never can have to much for SD.

manofmany

Awards

40-20/20/20/10

Honestly that all depends on the person. For someone experienced with M-drol 30mg is best dosage IMO. For myself, the sides don't start appearing until I hit the 40mg area. I also believe the results vary dramatically between 20mg and 30mg when you take full advantage of the half life (which can be difficult depending on ones schedule)

howie6

Awards
thanks everyone.. im trying to avoid shutdown as much as possible. ha who isnt but thats obviously part of the system, but bringing everything back as quickly as possible to keep gains and be in working mode would be great. what would the optimal pct for this look like with what i have and throw in a test boost in the equation that you would recommend for this cycle.. also im worried about rebound gyno i was thinking inhibit e in the later weeks of nolva and about weeks after would help with this please correct me if thats not right (not being ignorant just wondering)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Honestly that all depends on the person. For someone experienced with M-drol 30mg is best dosage IMO. For myself, the sides don't start appearing until I hit the 40mg area. I also believe the results vary dramatically between 20mg and 30mg when you take full advantage of the half life (which can be difficult depending on ones schedule)
It is his first m-drol cycle, as he stated. He also seems cautious and wants to prevent shutdown. that is why I recommended staying at 20mg- for your first cycle of m-drol it should be more then sufficient. besides, if its a 3 weeks cycle there is no point on going overboard just to loose more of it.

The pct plan I mentioned before seems to be a pretty commonly used regiment. Ive used it before for the same m-drol cycle and recovered nicely.