X-tren cycle, rebound gyno. Help please.

SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace

Awards
Hi guys, I'm having some rebound gyno I believe, especially after looking at the "gyno thread," slightly puffy nips, and I can feel the small pea-size bump.

I've only done one cycle, a few months ago, I ran xtren for 6 weeks stacked with a tribulus. Where I went wrong was the pct I think, I didn't research and just went with advice from a fellow lifter and took some:
Clomidex:
3, 17-keto-eticohol-triene 10mg
6-bromo androst 1, 4 diene 3, 17 dione - alpha isomer &
6 bromo androst 1, 4 diene 3, 17 dione - beta isomer 10mg
Stinging Nettle 100mg
Sodium Caprylate 100mg
7, 8 Benzoflavone 15mg

I took the clomidex for 4 weeks, then took novadex xt for an additional 4. I didn't taper down from the nolva, and I continued with the bulgarian tribulus.

Right now I'm taking tribulus, clomidex, and tamoxifen citrate 25mg ed. I've been taking this mix for about 3 days now and I haven't noticed any reduction in the gyno, but my joints are a bit achy and my skins drying out, so I think my estrogen levels have dropped.

I'm a bit lethargic too, I just contributed that to getting up so early to lift, but I think I may be shut down. I am really just trying to get my levels all back to normal, and get this gyno issue taken care of.

Doing some research I think I may have progesterone gyno, and what I read they suggest dostinex for clearing that up?:dunno:

I have a lot of things on hand any of them might be of help, novadex xt, TRS, and recycle..as well as some PH's which probably shouldn't be touched for now.

Today I'm going to order some clomid and letro, is there anything else that I should look into for helping get rid of this gyno?

If i can give anymore information that might help anyone able to help me, please ask.

Thanks for your help,
-Bri

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
get the clomid and letro run that when you get it. use a good test booster (tribulus is not one)
is trs by p.p. thats a good test booster
never run a cycle with out a serm on hand.

SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace

Awards
I read (on here i think) to run clomid for 4 weeks 150/100/50/50 to "jumpstart" my boys, incase i'm shutdown.

The Letro i'll taper up to 2.5mg, and run that until the gyno bumps disappear then continue it for 6-7 days before tapering down?

Does letro weaken the effects of clomid, like it does with nolva?

Would it be safe to run the clomid, letro, and TRS at the same time?

SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace

Awards
Until the letro/clomid arrives, should I continue nolva and the 6bromo, to prevent my conditions from worsening?

Thanks, bump
-bri

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would run the trs and 6bromo and nolva untill the clomid/letro comes.then i would run just the clomid / letro like you said.clomid at 150 for a week is a little hi for me some run it up there.i would not run the trs with the clomid wait untill after your done with the clomid/letro then start it back up