Nolvadex Only?

M

mbal52

Hey, I'm thinking about doing a cycle of either Finaflex 550-XD or Superdrone-LV. I've never done a cycle that strong before so I am wondering if just Nolvadex would be ok for PCT? Besides the obvious stuff like liver support.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, nolva will be fine, but hopefully you have other goodies lined up

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I deff recomend having an AI and a cortisol blocker on hand.
-Aromatase inhibitors not only prevent the conversion of test to estrogen, they by thier nature, increase testosterone. Add in some zma and thats what I consider a nice natty test booster with some estrogen control.
-Pick up a cortisol blocker for its obvious reasons. Start both products in your second to last week of your SERM. thats what I have learned works best.

footster

footster

Awards
Can you recommend anyother AI's other than 6-oxo bc i thought you couldnt get that any more. Is lean xtreme one? or is that cortisol?

thanks

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
im not going to think of them all and list them but u can search it on google n get everyone on the market in seconds, if not go to an online store n search it. most supplement companies make their own AI, theres tons. after that just research reviews for the results u get. my personal favorite is iforce reversitrol. I use it to end every pct regiment and by the time im off it, i feel normal again.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
If you want to run an AI for PCT, get aromasin and dose it 12.5mg EOD.

G

gchamp

Banned
Awards
I am starting another cycle of test ethanate and while I am on that I am taking Fish Oil cranberry extract animal pack vitamin d acai berry and milk thistle and I will follow it up with Nolvadex