11-oxo Epi pulse PCT

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 weeks left of my six week pulse recomp cycle that I am running as follows:

Epi MWF
week 1 30mg
week 2 40mg
week 3 40mg
week 4 50mg
week 5 50mg
week 6 50mg

11-oxo ED
weeks 1-4 225mg
weeks 5-6 450mg

So far 4 weeks in I am happy with the few lbs I have put on as well as the few lbs of fat I have lost, I have gained 1 pound on the scale but I have dropped at least 3-4 lbs fat. The strength gains have been mild to say the least and I am not impressed with them at all, but I have gained mass on a nice low carb diet and I look much better. I honestly expected to gain more strength but I am recomping and my cals are at maintenance just about each day, if anyone wants a breakdownof my diet I have no problem posting, goal of this cycle was recomp not bulk though

I want to check my PCT even though I am confident it is fine.

I am running the TRS for 30 days with torem dosed 40mg each day. I also have phyto-test and a bottle of stoked and I thought I might run those right after PCT is over but I could hold off is that is better.

PCT good? And hold of on the phyto-test and stoked or go straight into them...and FYI after pct, 1-2 weeks or so, I plan on doing a slow cut to preserve muscle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why not just run epi straight?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Too late I am 5 weeks in, and I wish I would have run it straight. I did it to limit sides, my blood presure shoots up very high initially then settles as the weeks go by