pct help please

Mike Sav

Awards
i have jus purchased m-drol and i have done a lot of reasearch and i am aware you need a serm for this cycle...i will take any suggestions to help me...i also have cycle assist and pct assist..the only problem is i dont know where i can get nolva safe and secure..can someone please tell me where i can get this product..thank you

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
google it, seriously lol. you'll find a source in like 5 secs

meathed

meathed

Awards
Click on one of the google adwords links at the top or bottom of this thread. Der!

...Really?

meathed

meathed

Awards
And you can't ask for sources on AM.com. Read the damn board rules before you post.

Mike Sav

Awards
obviously i know how to use Google...its just the fact if it is safe and secure to order it from a certain site without a prescription or getting seized by customs...that's what i wanted to know..im pretty sure this site is to help people out not tell them to use Google cuz thats real hard

meathed

meathed

Awards
Again, read the rules please. Giving out sources is one of the dumbest things one can do for more than one reason. Also, it takes a level of motivation to... you know what, forget it...

...Google "research chems" and pick one of the sites that first come up. Have a fun cycle man. Let us know how it turns out.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
negged

Mike Sav

Awards
im not tryin be a ****..but thanks meathed i just wanna get everything in order before i start my cycle..thats cool geek lol