Lactating after cycle?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to lactate a little bit during PCT without having gyno?

ive been on PCT for 14 days (40/20/20/10 Nolva, Recycle, Reduce XT), and a little bit of liquid came out of my nip when i squeezed it last night (Embarassing). I quit messing with it, but Will this fix on its own? Should i be taking an AI? My nips arent swollen... they just leaked a little lol.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what did you run a 19 nor compound? that's prolactin....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i think youre going to wanter some cabaser / prami / bromo

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Temporarily take some p5p or dopa till you order the required items through online.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
NO, it was not a 19-nor 'tren'. It was a (rather long) M-drol - P-plex bridge. Do you guys suggest using something else, or should i just keep dosing my nolva and it will go away?

Should i bring the dose back up to 40mg/day, or should i keep going at 20?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
NO, it was not a 19-nor 'tren'. It was a (rather long) M-drol - P-plex bridge. Do you guys suggest using something else, or should i just keep dosing my nolva and it will go away?

Should i bring the dose back up to 40mg/day, or should i keep going at 20?
well nolva is for estrogen not prolactin........caber and the above mentioned is what you're going to need. your levels must be way out of wack.....i suggest a doctor visit for bloodwork.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Here is how it goes:

Introduce androgen --> suppress thyroid --> unleash prolactin --> start PCT --> thyroid is still suppressed --> prolactin still an issue --> lactation

All that P5P and l-dopa is just a temporary workaround

purelife1

wow..good luck dude..now you got me scared im in second week of trenx p-plex..glad i got some bromo ready with my clomid..best of luck to you..listen to what they tell you here n you will b fine

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
You know when I squeeze real hard. I get very little fluid coming out of my nipples. I mean its not even enough for a drop or anything, like very micro scopic like its sweat. Should i even worry, I mean its only when i squeeze hard and its just a little spec.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So i should take some bromo? Isnt that an OTC supplement?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
if it's just a couple drips when you sqeeze you don't need caber or bromo or any of that garbage.... just stop playin with your nips and you'll be fine

stimulating your nips constantly can cause prolactin to be released an then consequently, you can experience some minor lactation if you sqeeze hard enough

now if you start leaking through your shirt just from friction or pressing against something, then you may consider the above mentioned

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
and no they're talkin bromocriptine which is a dopamine agonist like cabergoline... and you don't wan't to mess with those compounds unless you have bloodwork showing serious prolactin elevation

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
if it's just a couple drips when you sqeeze you don't need caber or bromo or any of that garbage.... just stop playin with your nips and you'll be fine

stimulating your nips constantly can cause prolactin to be released an then consequently, you can experience some minor lactation if you sqeeze hard enough

now if you start leaking through your shirt just from friction or pressing against something, then you may consider the above mentioned
cool thanks for the heads up dude... and yeah. Its only a SMALL amount when i SQUEEZE them. I dont even know how i discovered it to tell you the truth...

So do you think i should just continue on my PCT as i have, and itll go away and be fine?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yes thats what i would do

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I'm experiencing the same thing at the very end of my mdrol cycle... just a tiny tiny bit when i sorta squeeze, but i came across it in the first place without squeezing. OP have you found out any more info on it besides the advice here? I'm hoping to find someone that has experienced it so hopefully they can tell us it just went away after cycle and pct and no signs of rebound gyno or anything occurred. Let me know if you hear anything else