Toremifene Question

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Quick question on torem, I'm wanting to change up my PCT from Tamox to Torem but right now I can only get 30mL of Liquid Torem... My question is that the 30mL bottle is 20mg short at the dosage of 120/80/40/20 does this matter? ALSO wondering that since its liquid I'm probably going to lose a couple MG's, am I over thinking this for no reason or am I being an idiot for not sticking out the extra cash an trying to cut it with the full 1 bottle at 30mL? Also I'm not looking for extra supplies at the moment lol... Could be moving across the boarder so I want to keep as much moula as possible.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
90/60/30/30 is how you run torem I think, I never have so Im not positive.

losing a little bit is fine, nothign woryr about.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Going to be my first time, I usually use Tamox but been reading many good things about Torem so I figured I would give it a shot... Where did u find that dosing?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Going to be my first time, I usually use Tamox but been reading many good things about Torem so I figured I would give it a shot... Where did u find that dosing?
just by hanging around PCT section and reading about PCTs. I havent tried / used/ or researched torem. I use clomi, if its not broke why fix it?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I have a 30ml vial of 60mg/ml Torem. I will be using it for my H-drol PCT. What I can't seem to find is: how many ml are there per dropper?

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
just by hanging around PCT section and reading about PCTs. I havent tried / used/ or researched torem. I use clomi, if its not broke why fix it?
oh no doubt I totally agree, I've only done a few cycles and have only used tamox with success.. but I've just heard so many good things, I might as well experiment while I'm still in the early stages :D

I have a 30ml vial of 60mg/ml Torem. I will be using it for my H-drol PCT. What I can't seem to find is: how many ml are there per dropper?
get a oral syringe that has measurements on it and 1ml = 60mg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh no doubt I totally agree, I've only done a few cycles and have only used tamox with success.. but I've just heard so many good things, I might as well experiment while I'm still in the early stages :D

get a oral syringe that has measurements on it and 1ml = 60mg
Sounds good, cant go wrong experimenting with a serm. Well you can but you know what I mean ;)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Smart thinking there, should have though of that. I have access to plenty of syringes.