Nolvadex 30 pills x 10 mg enough?

Violator4200

Awards
Nolvadex 30 pills x 10 mg enough for a good serm? or would i need more? I think it should be fine just in case. Also is this a good pct?

ww.massvitamins.com/On-Cycle-Post-Cycle-Therapy-1-Liver-assist-1-cycle-assist-1-inhibit-p753.html]On Cycle & Post Cycle Therapy 1 Liver assist, 1 cycle assist 1 inhibit

Im taking CEL H-Drol

Looks like it should be good and at a good price.
OR i was going to do Reversitol and PCS but not shure if one bottle of Reversitol will be enough and i know i should probobly get 2 bottles of PCS...? Thanks

CyberGlitch

Awards
Depends on your dosage and length of the H-Drol. If you aren't doing more then 75mg for more then 5-6 weeks then 30 pills of Nolva could be fine, it's better then nothing. Would dose the nolva at 20/10/10 would equal 28 pills for 3 weeks and then an extra day at 10.

Violator4200

Awards
i was going to do 50/75/75/75/75 and maybe one more week depending. Any other opinions on this pct stack??? Thanks :)

Violator4200

Awards
any other opinions? ive been reading up for months and months and just want to make shure i do it right! :) i am 25 yrs old and 215 lbs

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
You should be good. I just finished a Hdrol run and PCt about a month ago. It was Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100 and Nolva 20/10/10/5 (EOD) with AI's PCS and had blood work done after cycle and after PCT.

My shutdown was minimal Test was around 375 and after PCT was back to almost 600. You will be good just get a good test booster with the Nolva

Violator4200

Awards
You should be good. I just finished a Hdrol run and PCt about a month ago. It was Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100 and Nolva 20/10/10/5 (EOD) with AI's PCS and had blood work done after cycle and after PCT.

My shutdown was minimal Test was around 375 and after PCT was back to almost 600. You will be good just get a good test booster with the Nolva
Sounds good thank you :) what kind of test booster do YOU prefer?? im still new to the test boosters.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
diesel and AI's PCS. I have used both. I prefer AI's but only because if it aint broke dont fix it