Cycle Help!!!!!

Heresmyname

Awards
Hey AM!!! What's going on this evening?! Well, I have sort of a dilemma... I went to work today and came home with my gf holding an empty bottle of P-Plex, lol! Funny thing is I had more than half a bottle left... You can see my frustration... "What's going on?" I replied. "I flushed them!" she said. You bitch!!!! *This is what I was thinking in my head* So, to get to the point I'm on day 18 at 20mg only thus far. I still have all my PCT on hand ready to start tomorrow. I just don't know how to administer any of the dosages... Can anybody help me out??

So yea, I'm a little flustered... She told me she thought they were anabolics because of the description on the side of the bottle... Uh, wtf?!! Thanks AM!

PCT:
Cycle Assist
Liquid Nolvadex
PCT Assist
Reduce XT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well Id go through her makeup stash and flush that first. Probably pee on her shoes as well.

Id just run nolva 20/20/10 to be safe IMO

Heresmyname

Awards
Only Nolva by itself? Or with the rest of the PCT as stated on directions?
Lol, that's a good idea... Only, I can't really picture myself peeing on her shoes... Hmmm... I'm pretty pissed to be honest... But considering there's not really anything I can do about it now, oh well I guess...

vector18

vector18

Awards
on another note, how did p-plex work out for you 1/2 way through it? I'm starting it pretty
soon myself.

vector18

vector18

Awards
maybe you can pay extra for shipping and get another order shipped overnight. You'll
miss a day or two or three, but that's not too bad?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Only Nolva by itself? Or with the rest of the PCT as stated on directions?
Lol, that's a good idea... Only, I can't really picture myself peeing on her shoes... Hmmm... I'm pretty pissed to be honest... But considering there's not really anything I can do about it now, oh well I guess...
Well I wouldnt run a full pct cuz you didnt run a full cycle IMO. You can run a full pct if you wish but I was jus trying to skimp by w/ the minimum.

on 2nd thought, maybe it would be better to run full pct. better safe than sorry

Heresmyname

Awards
What about running all the components of my PCT but just half the duration?? So for only 18 days?? Would that work?

Heresmyname

Awards
I would order another bottle, but I don't think they sell CEL P-Plex anymore, at least that's what I thought. But for the cycle, I was running at 20mg everyday. It seemed like it took awhile to kick in. I stopped all my other workout supps so I would be able to determine my actual progress on P-Plex alone, so no N.O. My first couple of workouts struggled, I wasn't very energetic. On the 5th or 6th day I started noticing a difference in my endurance, but my strength hadn't improved yet. Somewhere in the middle of my 2nd week my reps started increasing with my usual weight. And yesterday (day 17, when I went to the gym last, I didn't go today) my strength has improved slightly, but I wouldn't say dramatically. So, like they say results may vary. Hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10