How bad does clomid really mess with emotions?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Heard mixed ideas on this, some people say it doesn't do ****, and other say it makes them feel like a 12 year old girl. Any stories on these "emotional rages"?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
100-25mgs for me I was emotional stable. Damn vision at 100mgs tho so stick to 50 tops

purelife1

100-25mgs for me I was emotional stable. Damn vision at 100mgs tho so stick to 50 tops
yes at 100mg my vision was bad..felt like a had an all nighter with jack daniels...50mg was fine on vision but i felt like a little girl.. i cried at girly movies if my wife heard me sniffling had to blame it on my allergies

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yes at 100mg my vision was bad..felt like a had an all nighter with jack daniels...50mg was fine on vision but i felt like a little girl.. i cried at girly movies if my wife heard me sniffling had to blame it on my allergies
lol sh1t, I felt good the entire time! :439:

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I felt good,never had vision or emotional side what so ever.Did have bloat with it no mater what i run it at,ran it has high has 150mgs.but i like to run it at 50mgs as is the bloat is at the least for me.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
75-100 gives me the bad vision AND the 12-year old girl thing. so first week of PCT is hell.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
oh ****. i had no clue vision was such a problem with the stuff ive always heard it to be rumored tho. ok maybe i may change my pct i may need some help them..

im on 20mg nolva ED for treating possible gyno flare up, cycle ends next monday. i was gonna take it down to 10 mg nolva on pct for safety.

i was gonna run clomiphene 100 50 50 25. how should i do it i dont want vision problems at all!

btw im coming off a heavy cycle (mdrol, phera, max lmg stack) and will taped atd after clomid.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
100mg started crying at work cuz my boss was talking to me.i was told i need help with depression.have not used it seince then

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Wat would be a good dose to run that will still recover my test and not make me a blind, emotional little bitch

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never had a problem with 100mg, ran for 3 weeks, then doses down 25mg every week threre after,

all good here