slight gyno flare up, how to treat with nolva

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
im in on week 3 of my mdrol/phera/max lmg stack and am getting a bit of what i think is a gyno flare up. I have natural gyno, but one lump seems to be growing and both nips are sensitive and very slightly puffy. its not a huge deal right now but i want to kill it while i still can. im getting nolva today, and pct of clomid start in 7 days (100,50,50,25). would 20mg nolva be good to get rid of it?

and should i run both nolva and clomid during pct? what doses? help quick!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run nolva 20mg though cycle and just nolva during PCT. You could try formestane when you get it under control, thats a great OTC way to control estro..

meathed

meathed

Awards
I like using both Clomid and Nolva during the beginning of my PCT. The Nolva works great for site specific estro buildup in the breast tissue and the Clomid stimulates the HPTA very effectively. I dose Nolva usually 40/40/20/10 and the Clomid 50/50/25/25. It seems to work fine for me. I also use an AI like ATD or Formestane during PCT.

The Nolva at 20mg ED will work well to combat/lessen the gyno symptoms without the risk of a rad rebound like with Letro.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. Ya I will be using nocedex xt tapered after my serm thanks for the help!