Libido lost big, need major help, and quick!

JMD199123

Awards
So i did my first ever pro-hormone cycle. Everything was awesome before i did it, could get it up whenever, libido was awesome, was always ready to get it on. Then i took SSL (Synthetic Science Labs) Tren Xtreme 2 and on top of that took the pre workout pro hormone Super-NOX. The tren i took recently got banned, i got both right over the counter though. Gains were real solid, around 15 solid pounds i put on. took the tren for exactly 4 weeks. everything was going just fine while on it, i mean a week before i stopped the tren cycle i was good to go. then i took the super nox for 5 weeks. I started my post cycle treatment by taking the product DRIVE by reaction nutrition which is said to reduce estrogen while increasing test. lvls obviously. but im just finishin up my 4 weeks of it and still nothing... like i just feel dead, testicles are even soar sometimes, ED problems, can sometimes get it up sometimes cant, goes soft easily, just frustrating now because im dieing to get back to the way it was before. Do you think getting on Stoked for a month even after pct would work??? Really just trying to find anything that will get me back to the way i was before. About to call the doc and see if he cant prescribe me anything to get me going.
Thanks for any help, dober.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
read this http://www.postcycletherapy.com/ and make up your own mind. Something that you should had read before starting a cycle. or search around the forum. that question about cycles with no proper pct has been answer plenty of times.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
very inadequate PCT. research here, come up with a real plan, post it and we'll offer input.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Why, why do people buy PH's, then swallow pills, and ask questions later without doing any kind of research first..??

You're f v ckin around with your body, which is nothing to take lightly!

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Stacking multiple PH's no less.

Do some reading dude, but do it quickly. If you'd done any reading to this point you'd know that tren will shut you down pretty hard and you need to run proper PCT to get 'the boys back in town' in short order following your cycle.

Not to mention the fact that if you don't get a wriggle on you're going to find you probably lose everything you gained on the cycle.

Good luck.

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
I had a similar experience with teen. My issue was that I relied on twinlabs brand of a product as part of the pct. Ended up using vitrix and it made the difference. Always research before not after.

JMD199123

Awards
well i assume its not too late to get this stuff fixed tho am i correct? where i bought from said it would be a solid pct and everything would be fine but obviously they ****d me over pretty much. i was wondering if any of you guys would have a solid pct then to recommend for me and could hook me up with one because i honestly do not know where to get the stuff... I'm goin to talk to the doc today to and see wha he has to say. Just dieing to get everything back up and goin asap

JMD199123

Awards
vitrix??

Would i be good if i used tribulus or rebound xt with nolvadex using proper dosage?? would those two you think do the job?? Not exactly sure how to get my hands on these....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
vitrix??

Would i be good if i used tribulus or rebound xt with nolvadex using proper dosage?? would those two you think do the job?? Not exactly sure how to get my hands on these....
read the pct link, and dont ask for sources

JMD199123

Awards
sorry didnt mean it like that. was just lookin for advice and was seein if that would be a reasonable buy on those...

JMD199123

Awards
so guys i know i messed the pct pretty bad obviously from statements.. would you say safest bed would on some nolva 10 mg for 4 weeks? then on top of that this link for some test. boost. from another blog but couldnt post it cause my posts arent high enough. but its suppose to raise levels, fill up the boys the whole shin dig, bout $115.00. Here's the info on it;
TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK
Supplement stack for maximum Testosterone stimulation
Sustain Alpha surges LH & FSH levels to increase low testosterone
Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH
EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone
A legal & natural Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) alternative
Save $15.90 when you purchase this stack

Maybe some milk thistle keep everything well?
just throwing things out there to see responses, this one seemed pretty solid though, please let me know asap what you think...
dober

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
listen bro, stop resorting to a pill to help you out, you should have finished your PCT supplement, and then leave your body alone, let it naturally "awaken" ive used the trifecta stack and ended with one bottle of Formadol, after my pct was through i felt alittle drained for about 2 weeks then my body started acting normal again.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
so guys i know i messed the pct pretty bad obviously from statements.. would you say safest bed would on some nolva 10 mg for 4 weeks? then on top of that this link for some test. boost. from another blog but couldnt post it cause my posts arent high enough. but its suppose to raise levels, fill up the boys the whole shin dig, bout $115.00. Here's the info on it;
TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK
Supplement stack for maximum Testosterone stimulation
Sustain Alpha surges LH & FSH levels to increase low testosterone
Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH
EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone
A legal & natural Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) alternative
Save $15.90 when you purchase this stack

Maybe some milk thistle keep everything well?
just throwing things out there to see responses, this one seemed pretty solid though, please let me know asap what you think...
dober
Yes, the TRS from PP will be good along side with nolva @ 10mg ed for 4wks, so get that asap...also throw in a liver protectant like liver juice from PP or liv52 on top of that...if you you get everything from PP you will get product credit towards your next purchase...win, win situation

JMD199123

Awards
-take 20 mg of nolva everyday for 4 weeks straight?
-then on top of that the TRS from PP as they say to take it..
-Then liver support?

That sound like a fair month to get everything back up and going again???

thanks for the help, much appreciated.
dober

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Were you aware that Super Nox has superdrol in it? Thats probably what shut you down hard. Your deff gonna need a serm. Id say clomid.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt nolvadex do the same thing though?
Yes it would...no need for both, either nolva or clomid will do...just preference at that point

Post 14 looks good...maybe just lower nolva to 10mg ed for your pct with the TRS

JMD199123

Awards
think that should get the libido up then even after a different pct then?

JMD199123

Awards
so you guys think once i take this stuff for a month, maybe wait a couple months since i messed this one up kind of, id be safe to go on another cycle PROPERLY this time?? prolly wait a little bit before though just to be safe and get everything good again. thanks for all the advice.

JMD199123

Awards
so you guys think once i take this stuff for a month, maybe wait a couple months since i messed this one up kind of, id be safe to go on another cycle PROPERLY this time?? prolly wait a little bit before though just to be safe and get everything good again. thanks for all the advice.
p.s. is nova sole purpose to keep gains? or also reduce estrogen? just gettin this all down so im good to go next cycle w/o so many questions

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you have alot to learn. do a proper pct and then throw away anything related to prohormones, untill you learn and dont have to make this kind of questions.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
p.s. is nova sole purpose to keep gains? or also reduce estrogen? just gettin this all down so im good to go next cycle w/o so many questions
its sole purpose actually has to do with breast cancer lol but yes it also does that stuff you mentioned above to as well as bring your natural testosterone level back up.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
honestly bro if i were you i'd wait a LOT longer you don't really seem to experienced at all on the subject just do more research and hopefully you'll learn from it and wait awhile.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
It's not so much the waiting time, well it is in many cases, but for you, you will have to do more research on what you are takin or gonna take and how to do a proper pct for it since it will effect your body in some negative ways....so in short to answer your question...yes...wait like 6+ months after you completed your pct.

But, hopefully within these 6+ months you will use this website for the vast amount of info and knowledge you can gain from it. Then hopefully you'll be prepared for a better cycle and proper pct in the near furture.

Now, go research and get reading mister :trout: :D

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Since you didn't do a proper PCT for one of the most suppressive stacks that you can possibly run "OTC", you are going to be shutdown for a while. Even with the proper PCT used too late, which you should still do unless you want gyno + an even slower recovery, this isn't a pretty scenario. But the bright side is that you have plenty of time to pass in which you can do nothing but osmosize all the relevant info that you can.

You did seem to learn one important lesson. Don't listen to the moron at GNC who sold you the crap. He said it would work for PCT b/c they don't have anything in stock that actually works well in that regard, but they have to sell you something.

If libidio is your chief concern, the sustain alpha will help. If that is not enough, you can try adding a tribulus product like Vitrix (may or may not help with libido, but it has no other function than that-it will not speed up your HPTA recovery). All of this may or may not help, but its worth a shot if getting a boner is your primary goal. I'd be more concerned about my general health, the risk of gyno, and a number of other things, but that's just me.

Wait a sec, let me make sure I understand your post b/c it sounds even worse than I thought (please clarify):

So i did my first ever pro-hormone cycle...Then i took SSL (Synthetic Science Labs) Tren Xtreme 2 and on top of that took the pre workout pro hormone Super-NOX... took the tren for exactly 4 weeks. everything was going just fine while on it, i mean a week before i stopped the tren cycle i was good to go. then i took the super nox for 5 weeks. I started my post cycle treatment...
(1) Are you saying that you ran Tren Xtreme for 4 weeks, and THEN ran superdrol for 5 weeks!? A 9 week cycle or am I misreading your post? That would be a 4 week tren to 5 week superdrol bridge. Not even sure that has been done before, which would make you an unfortunate pioneer if so. If this is the case, deep down, I am crying for you. Even if you ran them concurrently (at the same time), that is still a hellacious stack, but running a consecutive bridge is actually worse in terms of how shutdown you are going to be. You really need HCG injects + an RX AI if you ran this setup for 9 weeks.

(2) SSL Tren Xtreme has 50mg of "tren" per tablet; how many tablets a day did you take? If you took 3 a day, that is 150mg/day for 4 weeks (A LOT).

(3) Super-Nox has to be one of the most irresponsible, stupid products ever conceived. Here is an illustration: If the supp industry is a toilet (debatable), then this product is that black, moldy ring that forms in the bowl just above the water. This is so ****ed up, I don't even know where to begin. Let's start with the label, shall we?

SUPER NOX by Americeutical. 40 Servings!

Strongest Training Formula on the Market!

Contains Powerful Pre-Workout Intensifiers with a Full Dose of Anabolic ProHormone.

Its Like Taking NO Explode and Superdrol in One Product but much STRONGER!! SUPER NOX has a complex of the highest quality ingredients including the ProHormone 2a,17a di-methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol, (known as SUPERDROL)a Power Blend with patented KRE-ALKALYN, AAKG, L-Taurine, L-Histidine. The Energy Matrix L-Tyrosine, Methylxanthines (caffeine), and Ginko Biloba Extract. Recovery Complex with Vitamin C, ALA, Vitamin E and L-Glutamine. Replenishing formula for faster gains. All combined in a Transport System for complete and effective delivery to your muscles. Super NOX DOES IT ALL! Fast Muscle Gain, Increased Strength and Power, Super Pumps and Energy during Workouts, Complete and Quick Recovery. SuperNOX is the Product You Looking For!

Directions: Take 1 scoop with 8-12 oz of water 30-40 minutes prior to training not to exceed 5 time per week. After 12 weeks of use, take 4 weeks off before resuming use.
Ingredients:

Prohormone Compound: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol 20mg
A PWO (pre-work out) product with 20mg of superdrol per scoop. :trout:

Cycle it for 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off. :trout:

A PWO formula with any prohormones (correction: AAS) in it at all. :trout:

A PWO formula with superdrol and ginko biloba in it. :trout:

:wtf1:

JMD199123

Awards
Since you didn't do a proper PCT for one of the most suppressive stacks that you can possibly run "OTC", you are going to be shutdown for a while. Even with the proper PCT used too late, which you should still do unless you want gyno + an even slower recovery, this isn't a pretty scenario. But the bright side is that you have plenty of time to pass in which you can do nothing but osmosize all the relevant info that you can.

You did seem to learn one important lesson. Don't listen to the moron at GNC who sold you the crap. He said it would work for PCT b/c they don't have anything in stock that actually works well in that regard, but they have to sell you something.

If libidio is your chief concern, the sustain alpha will help. If that is not enough, you can try adding a tribulus product like Vitrix (may or may not help with libido, but it has no other function than that-it will not speed up your HPTA recovery). All of this may or may not help, but its worth a shot if getting a boner is your primary goal. I'd be more concerned about my general health, the risk of gyno, and a number of other things, but that's just me.

Wait a sec, let me make sure I understand your post b/c it sounds even worse than I thought (please clarify):

(1) Are you saying that you ran Tren Xtreme for 4 weeks, and THEN ran superdrol for 5 weeks!? A 9 week cycle or am I misreading your post? That would be a 4 week tren to 5 week superdrol bridge. Not even sure that has been done before, which would make you an unfortunate pioneer if so. If this is the case, deep down, I am crying for you. Even if you ran them concurrently (at the same time), that is still a hellacious stack, but running a consecutive bridge is actually worse in terms of how shutdown you are going to be. You really need HCG injects + an RX AI if you ran this setup for 9 weeks.

(2) SSL Tren Xtreme has 50mg of "tren" per tablet; how many tablets a day did you take? If you took 3 a day, that is 150mg/day for 4 weeks (A LOT).

(3) Super-Nox has to be one of the most irresponsible, stupid products ever conceived. Here is an illustration: If the supp industry is a toilet (debatable), then this product is that black, moldy ring that forms in the bowl just above the water. This is so ****ed up, I don't even know where to begin. Let's start with the label, shall we?

A PWO (pre-work out) product with 20mg of superdrol per scoop. :trout:

Cycle it for 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off. :trout:

A PWO formula with any prohormones (correction: AAS) in it at all. :trout:

A PWO formula with superdrol and ginko biloba in it. :trout:

:wtf1:
No i only took two tablets a day and i didnt do a 9 week cycle... was only 4. but ya im never listening to the stupid ****s at that place again. I really wanna go smack them. sometimes i was only takin the super nox though like twice a week even, so i wasnt putting a ton in me. But ya i am goin to get on a proper pct here when my stuff gets in and hopefully things will be better the months after i am done with that. libido feels slightly up from what it was before after finishing my other pct. if things dont change a month or so after this pct, ill probably go get blood work done and all that stuff. I can get wood and everything though and haveno signs of gyno what so ever...

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I did read that right didn't I? 10 weeks of two different ph's......... wow

edit: ok I see the post above that would have been crazy

JMD199123

Awards
I did read that right didn't I? 10 weeks of two different ph's......... wow

edit: ok I see the post above that would have been crazy
It was only a 4 week cycle.. maybe a few days over.. nothing crazy like 9 weeks or whatever you guys thought. I havent lost any gains though and no gyno... only real thing is my libido and wood. other then that i would be in good shape. I have stayed right above 210 which is what i ended my cycle at this whole time and gains in lifting havent gone down. just gotta get this libido/wood situation going which hopefully the TRS from PP will do

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
It was only a 4 week cycle.. maybe a few days over.. nothing crazy like 9 weeks or whatever you guys thought. I havent lost any gains though and no gyno... only real thing is my libido and wood. other then that i would be in good shape. I have stayed right above 210 which is what i ended my cycle at this whole time and gains in lifting havent gone down. just gotta get this libido/wood situation going which hopefully the TRS from PP will do
Thanks for clarifying. You actually have a decent shot at recovering from a 4 week mishap versus a 9 week one. Hopefully, lessons learned (including to read until your eyes bleed:)), things will eventually get back to normal, and good luck to you.

And yeah, the guy at GNC would probably sell his mom to you if you would buy her. They are kind of like used car salesmen mixed with whores. Actually, they aren't all bad, but only a few of them know very much other than how to sell you a bunch of $hit and send you on your way. Even the ones that know a fair amount will often still try to sell you a bunch of garbage.

I called a guy out at GNC years ago (when I actually went there) when he tried to sell me a GNC-brand weight gainer that had 104g of simple sugars per serving. No $hit you'll gain weight-it's called mid-section lard! He gave a nervous chuckle and pointed me to a Muscle Milk or CytoLean weight gainer sans 1/4lb of sugar per serving. I'd just eat gummy bears if I needed 100g of sugar in me; they taste better.

I went to one recently bc it was near where I was (on foot after a doctor visit-shopping mall) out of curiousity. The guy inside new nada; I was not surprisingly running circles around him with my questions. I ended up buying a multi-vitamin b/c I was out and waiting for a good one to come in the mail. I got the one he recommended b/c "it's got more stuff in it".:squint:

Enough rambling about supp store guys; they are there to sell products, not keep you healthy. The latter burden falls solely on you (and all of us).

JMD199123

Awards
Can Inhibi-E (ATD) be used as an alternative to clomid/nolva?
sorry for the questions... just seeing different options tell my TRS gets in...

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Ouch... 4 weeks of Tren, followed by 5 weeks of Superdrol.

I'm not surprised you're shutdown.

Clomid will help. Other then that, I'd recommend Animal Stak (it will naturally boost tests and it has a weak, natural AI). It's going to take you several weeks, to a few months in order to get back to where you were before.

So until then, I recommend getting yourself some Maca or a PD5 inhibitor (e.g. cialis) to help with the ED issues temporarily.

Don't touch ProHormones or AAS in the future until you are fully aware of what you are taking, and how to take it. For now, be patient and let your body recover.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I think ATD is garbage, but opinions vary widely.

Since your chief concern is libido, why haven't you just gotten some viagra or cialis?

You've waiting ages to do a PCT, what is a few more days to wait on the TRS and do some more reading?

If I were you, I would do some reading at PP's forum (primordial perf), specifically the Official PCT Thread so you will know how to use the TRS when it gets in and how to incorporate a SERM such as clomid properly if you so choose (it is all spelled out on page 1 of the thread).

JMD199123

Awards
I think ATD is garbage, but opinions vary widely.

Since your chief concern is libido, why haven't you just gotten some viagra or cialis?

You've waiting ages to do a PCT, what is a few more days to wait on the TRS and do some more reading?

If I were you, I would do some reading at PP's forum (primordial perf), specifically the Official PCT Thread so you will know how to use the TRS when it gets in and how to incorporate a SERM such as clomid properly if you so choose (it is all spelled out on page 1 of the thread).
Actually i just really want everything back to the way it was before this shyat, not just libido.. and i can get wood for the most part, just a lil weaker then usual. I already have read everything about the TRS as well on how to take it as well as clomid on top of that... i just need a lil more dough to get some clomid, which would prolly be beneficial to get the boys going full max again

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry didnt mean it like that. was just lookin for advice and was seein if that would be a reasonable buy on those...
No sweat man. This is common with PH's especially with Tren-X. I've done three cycles with this compound and all three times have had at least some loss of libido, the first being the worst and the third being the least extreme.

You need this:

Clomid
Sustain Alpha

and maybe something like Post Cycle Support or DTP at a lower dose.

Clomid and SA are probably enough tho and should bring everything back to normal in about 2-3 weeks. Take somewhere between 50-100mg/day of Clomid for 4 weeks and SA as directed. If you go with DTP as well take the lower side of the dose since the higher dosages tend to thwart libido a little bit. You'll be fine eventually if you do this..my .02

OR you could start the Clomid @ 25mg/day as PP suggests and asses tolerance..either way you need Clomid and SA.

For what its worth PP's TRS actually gave me "wet dreams" for the first time in about 4-5 years so I'd have to say at least to some degree it works!

JMD199123

Awards
Alright I should be getting my clomid by the end of the week and the TRS wed or thur and some milk thistle. Will start it up asap. Not really certain how i should go about the clomid tho, have heard like 5232 different situations. Was thinking 70/50/25/25? and is that every day or just M-F?? Anybody, please offer opinions, just wanna get this right and get going on w/ my damn life and not worrying about this shyat haha.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I should be getting my clomid by the end of the week and the TRS wed or thur and some milk thistle. Will start it up asap. Not really certain how i should go about the clomid tho, have heard like 5232 different situations. Was thinking 70/50/25/25? and is that every day or just M-F?? Anybody, please offer opinions, just wanna get this right and get going on w/ my damn life and not worrying about this shyat haha.
I've noticed PH users tend to taper everything starting with stupid high doses and I've noticed AAS users stick with a consistent dosing throughout the PCT. You may want to start out at 100mg..if thats what you want. It wont kill you, but you may experience the side effects too. So do whatever you want..but dont do overboard like 300 or something like that because you WILL experience harsh sides then. I could get away with higher dosages like 100mg tapered down but only because I dont seem to experience the sides from Clomid. Your choice.

trojanman1016

Awards
try a nice testeroterone booster any should do, i had a pretty big sex drive while on sustain alpha. ;)

JMD199123

Awards
try a nice testeroterone booster any should do, i had a pretty big sex drive while on sustain alpha. ;)
So i have been doing my research and looking around on just about everything. The culprit i would say is low testosterone for sure. fatigue (slight feeling of depression from this), low libido, slight testicle atrophy. Still no signs of gyno...

Hopefully the TRS from PP and Clomid will do the job for me;

-TRS for 4 weeks i believe it lasts.
-Clomid 35mg MWF for 6 weeks
-Milk Thistle

Any objections or opinions?
(Idk wtf i am going to do if this does not work!!)

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
So i have been doing my research and looking around on just about everything. The culprit i would say is low testosterone for sure. fatigue (slight feeling of depression from this), low libido, slight testicle atrophy. Still no signs of gyno...

Hopefully the TRS from PP and Clomid will do the job for me;

-TRS for 4 weeks i believe it lasts.
-Clomid 35mg MWF for 6 weeks
-Milk Thistle

Any objections or opinions?
(Idk wtf i am going to do if this does not work!!)
Dude, just run the TRS for 4 weeks and Clomid for 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25 (your choice). 6 weeks is overkill and you may actually experience estrogenic side effects with such prolonged dosing. And do the clomid every day; I don't know who gave you that "pulse" dosing scheme, but I've never heard of such an approach with clomid or any SERM.

JMD199123

Awards
Dude, just run the TRS for 4 weeks and Clomid for 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25 (your choice). 6 weeks is overkill and you may actually experience estrogenic side effects with such prolonged dosing. And do the clomid every day; I don't know who gave you that "pulse" dosing scheme, but I've never heard of such an approach with clomid or any SERM.
Alright sounds good. With 50/50/25/25 do i split the 50 to 25 in the morning 25 at night or do it all at once? Think i am pretty much set to get this 2nd pct going... hopefully all goes well, wish me luck
dober

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright sounds good. With 50/50/25/25 do i split the 50 to 25 in the morning 25 at night or do it all at once? Think i am pretty much set to get this 2nd pct going... hopefully all goes well, wish me luck
dober
You'll come back to life with Clomid. but to the previous poster I dont know about getting estrogen problems with taking Clomid for 6 weeks. Doctors prescribe Clomid to middle-aged men all the time and have them take it indefinitely to bring test levels back up. Rule of thumb is the longer you take it the higher your test goes. Some guys have gone completely off the charts with Clomid..just some food for thought.

But as he also said before, take it everyday for 4 weeks. This will be enough I think.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
dober
Since your fellin slightly depressed now...keep the dosage of clomid at 25 for all 4wks of your pct along side the TRS...if need be...dose the clomid at 50 (split thru out the day) for the first few days in the first wk of pct and then keep it at 25 for the rest of your pct...you'll be fine with this combo...good luck bro!

Oh yeah...don't pulse the SERM like dumbhick said...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of people and know a guy that "pulses" clomid 50 eod while on cycle(instead of hcg) then for pct just goes ed. so its possible he read or heard it somewhere but maybe misunderstood. just sayin

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya your just gonna have to ride this one out. its gonna be tough and you might not want to at most times but try and stay in the gym. id start doing some endurance exercises, low weight high reps. and cardio, lots of cardio. this will get your body back in its natural hormonal balance more rapid. no more bulkin up for a while, but you will get cut.

you need to wake up your pituitary gland to turn on the testes.

Last edited:

JMD199123

Awards
ya your just gonna have to ride this one out. its gonna be tough and you might not want to at most times but try and stay in the gym. id start doing some endurance exercises, low weight high reps. and cardio, lots of cardio. this will get your body back in its natural hormonal balance more rapid. no more bulkin up for a while, but you will get cut.

you need to wake up your pituitary gland to turn on the testes.
ya hopefully the clomid/TRS will do this for me...
heard clomid can cause slight depression or lazy feeling for about a week or so when you start? just making sure so if i feel this i know its normal. Going to use clomid every single day at 25 to 30 mg. Then once im done w/ this for a month wait another month and see how the body responds? possibly another clomid cycle or prolly just wait and see, thats a lil far out...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
...dose the clomid at 50 (split thru out the day) for the first few days in the first wk of pct and then keep it at 25 for the rest of your pct...you'll be fine with this combo...good luck bro!

Oh yeah...don't pulse the SERM like dumbhick said...
since clomid has a half life of 5-7 days i dont see any benefit of it being taken in 2 doses other than having a spike of it 2 times a day.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
since clomid has a half life of 5-7 days i dont see any benefit of it being taken in 2 doses other than having a spike of it 2 times a day.
No benefit per say...I'm just anal when it comes to dosing and just like to split it up...(all in my head I guess :D) but one can take it all at once to get it over with...