Protdrol+havoc 6 weeks, need pct advice.

polarbearbear

Awards
so i'm running my first ds cycle.

start weight 218
current weight 230lbs (leaner)
day 6 week 3 of cycle.

protodrol
50/50/50/50/0/0
havoc
0/0/20/20/40/40

pct nolva(tamoxifen citrate) (20mg tabs, kinda brown with blueish flakes in it, i can't really split these to taper)
20/20/20/20/20

i'll be running trib(libido) for sure, maybee some longjack and horny goat weed. I don't wanna mess with shbg or ai's in my pct.

considering these are fairly mild compounds, run at doses that are within normal ranges, would that be sufficient? from what i've been reading 20 mg is just as effective as higher doses.

I can probably aqcuire some clomid or more nolva, would it be necesary?

note, i'm running novedext xt (atd from gaspari) on cycle because the protodrol started to give me puffy nips. It solved the problem, killed my libido, but nips are a bit more tender than usual.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I always start 40/20/ etc when I use nolva.

no need to get clomi, you already got nolva and either one will work fine.

how many mgs of atd are you running? 75 kills my libido.
add in some liver assist xt / pct assist and reduce xt in the pct to complete it

polarbearbear

Awards
I always start 40/20/ etc when I use nolva.

no need to get clomi, you already got nolva and either one will work fine.

how many mgs of atd are you running? 75 kills my libido.
add in some liver assist xt / pct assist and reduce xt in the pct to complete it
i should have mentioned i did a 2 week pre-load with liv 52 and milk thistle which i will run all the way through. using fishoil/evoo interchangeably with each the havoc/proto

novedex xt is dosed @ 60mg of their proprietary atd blend.

I might grab a cortisol control product and testbooster, i'm more concerned about libido than test levels (the serm will take care of test i'm sure).

I know that its dogma to run the 40/20, but from the research i've seen, there's no real benefit to more than 20mg for the avg person. I'd rather run 5 weeks at 20, than 4, at 40/20/20/20. if i had more on hand, and in 10 mg caps i'd run it your way for 5 weeks with the last 2 @ 10 just to be safe, but its a bit of a pain in the ass to get more on short notice

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
2 compounds for first run?

what brand are your nolva tabs?

polarbearbear

Awards
2 compounds for first run?

what brand are your nolva tabs?
no clue, got them from a bro runing test e, he had some left over, enough for my pct.

they got spots in them, a lil blue, mostly a pinkish bbrown colouor. I'll take some pics 2nite or 2mo maybee get an id.

i noticed the gains stopped after a week with the proto, its simply underdosed for some one my size, couldn't get another bottle in canada, had some epi lying around for my 2nd cycle, said **** it. rather than run a 3 weeker @ 75, i thought its better that since i'm already shutdown my hpta, might as well squezze 6 weeks out. although both are methyl compounds, on their own people have run double the dose i'm runing with lil to no impact on liver enzymes. Only side i get iis a lil acne and lethargy, though the lethargy has more to do with comming off the stims.

polarbearbear

Awards
pix of nolva

img36.imageshack.us/img36/8375/photo69c.jpg
img697.imageshack.us/img697/6437/photo66v.jpg

just add the h t t p ://

i don't have enough post count to post link or image.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i should have mentioned i did a 2 week pre-load with liv 52 and milk thistle which i will run all the way through. using fishoil/evoo interchangeably with each the havoc/proto

novedex xt is dosed @ 60mg of their proprietary atd blend.

I might grab a cortisol control product and testbooster, i'm more concerned about libido than test levels (the serm will take care of test i'm sure).

I know that its dogma to run the 40/20, but from the research i've seen, there's no real benefit to more than 20mg for the avg person. I'd rather run 5 weeks at 20, than 4, at 40/20/20/20. if i had more on hand, and in 10 mg caps i'd run it your way for 5 weeks with the last 2 @ 10 just to be safe, but its a bit of a pain in the ass to get more on short notice
ok sounds good than man

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For nolva, to take 10mg a day, take 20mg EOD. nolva has a very long half life so 10mg ED is pretty much exactly the same as 20mg EOD

polarbearbear

Awards
For nolva, to take 10mg a day, take 20mg EOD. nolva has a very long half life so 10mg ED is pretty much exactly the same as 20mg EOD
so by that logic, i could run 40/20/20/20eod/20eod?

and can anyone identify the pictures?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i dont see any pics

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

polarbearbear

Awards
sunday will be 1 week of nolva. So far so good, kept the gains, and i'm looking harder than i did on cycle.