My chest and back is having a breakout

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Don't kno if its my **** genetics, but in the past 4 months my chest and back broke out. Now, I am NOT on any ph or test boosters. I took a few cycles of Recreate and JACK3D, but I'm almost positive it isn't from that.

I am wondering if I should invest in a PCT to help combat this **** that's going on with my body...Is it called DHT or whatever is happeneing?

Or am I SOL and go see a dermotologist.

My chest has broken out in the past, but not at this level. My back has been on a break out since early puperty. What should I do?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I use Dawn dish soap for all acne problems. It fcking works!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
takes like 2-3 days and skin gets real dry but its unreal how well it works.
Wait for the backlash as the skin tries to balance its oil levels back out again. Not to mention Dawn is a potent skin irritant, containing sulfate

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Wait for the backlash as the skin tries to balance its oil levels back out again. Not to mention Dawn is a potent skin irritant, containing sulfate
hmm good points. Not trying to start a fight or anything but Ive used it quite a few times like 10+ and never had an issue with the skin oil.

my skin did get kinda dry but Id just put a little lotion on it and it would be fine by the end of the day.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Temporarily use the bar soap made by Nuetrogena (for oily skin).