safe novedex dose on max lmg

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna b taking a product that has 25 mg max lmg, 10 superdrol, and 10 phera (per cap) ill only be taking one cap a day for the first week and a half, then maybe bump up to 2 caps for the last week and a half if all goes well. as pct, i have clomiphene and a natty test boost after, but on cycle i kinda felt maybe a little estro control would be in favor.. i have novedex xt and might run 1-2 caps just for assurance. would this be a good idea? i am also aware of rebound gyno, i do want to avoid rebound as well as on cycle gyno. maybe i can incorporate novedex into my pct somehow to avoid rebound? i dunno. max lmg can aromatize, so thats my worry. i also am taking 500 mg of b6 for prolactin control on cycle as well as off cycle. any help out there?

jpdanger

Awards
ive worked novedex into pct before and it worked great

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
im sure it did but i want to know if i need to do it durning cycle with max lmg. since it can aromatize. but i also dont want a rebound afterwards.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
40/20/20/10 is what I use nolva at

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
im not talking about nolva the serm:sad3: im talking about novedex xt the ai.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
im not talking about nolva the serm:sad3: im talking about novedex xt the ai.
I would use a very low dose of an ai on cycle with phera since phera for me is pretty wet, it gets me bloated...at the start of your pct ramp up and tapper down at the end...so it will look like this in cap dosage...1cap/1cap/2caps/2caps/1cap/1cap...I always add an extra wk or two when I use an ai to tapper off

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply. will 1 cap be good while on cycle? and do i ramp it up even while running a serm?? or wait until i finish the serm. im running clomid 100, 50, 50, 25 and will start the day after i finish deca drol, the product im gonna run.

winston

Awards
Question: Can i use sustain alpha during a holovar cycle to keep my libido up or will it lessen the potency of the prohormone?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
wrong section buddy. make your own thread in the anabolics section :smashfreakB:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply. will 1 cap be good while on cycle? and do i ramp it up even while running a serm?? or wait until i finish the serm. im running clomid 100, 50, 50, 25 and will start the day after i finish deca drol, the product im gonna run.
1 cap on cycle will be fine...and no, don't ramp up while using your SERM, only ramp up when you tapper down with the SERM...example...

clomid 100/50/50/25
AI 1cap/1cap/2caps/2caps/1cap

I like to throw in an extra wk or 2 to pct and take an AI every other day in the last wk so to not stop an AI cold turkey...this is just me tho

You can adjust this to your needs, its only a guideline

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Question: Can i use sustain alpha during a holovar cycle to keep my libido up or will it lessen the potency of the prohormone?
lol...it is the wrong section...but I will answer this for you...yes you may take sutain alpha while on cycle and will not hinder anything, this is to keep your libido up and have a smooth transition into your pct..good luck

winston

Awards
Thanks Bulldogz. Sorry about posting in the wrong section kinda new at this.