stoked for pct?

D

doit2010

Awards
hey i've read alot about this product and about the company, so my question is if this product STOKED is a good pct for a 5 weeks test cycle. is it good to take stoked just by itself or another product is need it to run a good pct?

thanks for your answers...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
5 week test cycle is a bad idea in teh first place let alone this for your entire pct

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
hey i've read alot about this product and about the company, so my question is if this product STOKED is a good pct for a 5 weeks test cycle. is it good to take stoked just by itself or another product is need it to run a good pct?

thanks for your answers...
5wks of test...?...anyway...do a stack of a good aromatase inhibitor plus stoked...then do more research on how to do a test cycle and come back my man :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait so your are using test (illegal) but want to use an OTC pct (legal) ???

im confused...

D

doit2010

Awards
my bad people for some reason i wrote 5 instead of 10 weeks. but thanks anyway

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Clomid/Nolva would be highly advised to help restart your HPTA.

Stoked would be a nice addition to your SERM.

D

doit2010

Awards
allright man thanks a lot. so i should run clomid/nolva for 4 weeks a week after the last pinch right? or 3 days after the last pinch? i've read many things of people saying diff things about when a person should start their pct.
thanks again peolple

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
I believe u would start pct about 18 days or two weeks after last shot with a serm nolva or clomid 4 weeks with stoked starting on the begining of the 3rd week total 6 week post . Someone else can probally add dosage amount of serm for ph nolva 20/20/10/10 works for me. I'm planning to run Andropen 275 for 10 weeks soon

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
allright man thanks a lot. so i should run clomid/nolva for 4 weeks a week after the last pinch right? or 3 days after the last pinch? i've read many things of people saying diff things about when a person should start their pct.
thanks again peolple

Depends on how fast your body breaks down the ester and uses the test. Typically, 7 days after an enanthate based test.

IMO, the sooner the better. Also, IMO, Less is more.

Clomid- 6 weeks 25mg-35mg EOD
Nolva- weeks 3-6 10-20mg EOD

Stoked and Testopro would be a nice addition when you come off serms to help finalize HPTA reboot.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Depends on how fast your body breaks down the ester and uses the test. Typically, 7 days after an enanthate based test.

IMO, the sooner the better. Also, IMO, Less is more.

Clomid- 6 weeks 25mg-35mg EOD
Nolva- weeks 3-6 10-20mg EOD

Stoked and Testopro would be a nice addition when you come off serms to help finalize HPTA reboot.
why wait until you come off the serms? could you not run them simultaneously?

also why are you suggesting to run the serms eod?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

serms have a very long half life. For example some people run 20mg EOD instead of 10mg ED jsut for the convenience. Doesnt really matter tho.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Serms dont have a short half life like most ps/ph's do. Or natty boosters for that matter.

Typical half life
clomid- ~5 days
nolva- ~even longer, I believe 10 days
(these are estimates, clinical references are welcome)

Let the serms do their job, then jump on the natty stack post pct.

Testofen will free up test, you dont want to do that too early in pct.
Stoked would be okay to start earlier, but the tpro/stoked stack would be a nice run intermediate or post pct.

I listed a very safe pct protocol. If one so desired, they could do 4 serm and 4 natty, or even overlap the two. But i wouldnt run them concurrently, at least not from the very onset.

If i was to run them concurrently, I would stagger the two protocols and would drop the serm dosages when the nattys came in. Something like this

Weeks 1-2
Clomid 35mg EOD
Nolva 20mg EOD

Weeks 3-6
Clomid 25mg MWF
Nolva 10mg MWF

Weeks 3-6
TPro-2am 2pm
Stoked- 2am 2pm

This is just a base for PCT.

Proper fat, vitamin, protein and adequate water intake, training and sleep are just a few that need to be addressed while in HPTA recovery.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Serms dont have a short half life like most ps/ph's do. Or natty boosters for that matter.

Typical half life
clomid- ~5 days
nolva- ~even longer, I believe 10 days
(these are estimates, clinical references are welcome)

Let the serms do their job, then jump on the natty stack post pct.

Testofen will free up test, you dont want to do that too early in pct.
Stoked would be okay to start earlier, but the tpro/stoked stack would be a nice run intermediate or post pct.

I listed a very safe pct protocol. If one so desired, they could do 4 serm and 4 natty, or even overlap the two. But i wouldnt run them concurrently, at least not from the very onset.

If i was to run them concurrently, I would stagger the two protocols and would drop the serm dosages when the nattys came in. Something like this

Weeks 1-2
Clomid 35mg EOD
Nolva 20mg EOD

Weeks 3-6
Clomid 25mg MWF
Nolva 10mg MWF

Weeks 3-6
TPro-2am 2pm
Stoked- 2am 2pm

This is just a base for PCT.

Proper fat, vitamin, protein and adequate water intake, training and sleep are just a few that need to be addressed while in HPTA recovery.
interesting. on the subject of just nolva alone, i have read on more than one occasion that nolva should be run 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10.. or something very similar. 4 weeks, starting at a higher dosage---every day. you're saying 20 mg eod is enough?

if i chose to run nolva (at the dose you're suggesting) and then began stoked as i lower the nolva dosage, how does this look:
week 1-2: nolva 20mg eod
week 3-6: nolva 10mg eod
week 3-6: stoked am/pm

to me the nolva dosing seems a little low, though i do understand what you're saying about the halflife. i'll take your word for it whatever the case. in your opinion, would it be best to run the nolva and then stoked afterward? i've been away from the aas for a couple years and i'm learning new things. diet/training is 100% in check.
cheers.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. on the subject of just nolva alone, i have read on more than one occasion that nolva should be run 40/40/20/20 or 40/30/20/10.. or something very similar. 4 weeks, starting at a higher dosage---every day. you're saying 20 mg eod is enough?

if i chose to run nolva (at the dose you're suggesting) and then began stoked as i lower the nolva dosage, how does this look:
week 1-2: nolva 20mg eod
week 3-6: nolva 10mg eod
week 3-6: stoked am/pm

to me the nolva dosing seems a little low, though i do understand what you're saying about the halflife. i'll take your word for it whatever the case. in your opinion, would it be best to run the nolva and then stoked afterward? i've been away from the aas for a couple years and i'm learning new things. diet/training is 100% in check.
cheers.
Stoked for a test cycle would be a very bad idea if you use it with a serm it can be helpful but run the SERM.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
For the record.

I consider Clomid to be used for restarting the HPTA and Nolva for estrogen control. Many will suggest Nolva will restart HPTA just as clomid will. That may be the case, but thats not my preference. I consider Nolva an extra and/or estrogen control.

I also believe less can more, if you will. Especially, if stacking serms.

Both of these SERMS have possible side effects. Both can be harsh on the body, especially when dosed high.

If one were going to pick just one SERM, then the dosage would be a little higher than it would be when stacking with another serm. Half lifes will remain a constant.

Nolva at 40 or 30 solo, doesnt seem to be terribly high. Though I would dose 30, 20,20,20. Maybe more, maybe even less, really depends on the cycle.

What are you using Nolva to recover from? How many weeks? What else does your pct consist of ?

Stoked can be tossed anywhere in pct, IMO.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
For the record.

I consider Clomid to be used for restarting the HPTA and Nolva for estrogen control. Many will suggest Nolva will restart HPTA just as clomid will. That may be the case, but thats not my preference. I consider Nolva an extra and/or estrogen control.

I also believe less can more, if you will. Especially, if stacking serms.

Both of these SERMS have possible side effects. Both can be harsh on the body, especially when dosed high.

If one were going to pick just one SERM, then the dosage would be a little higher than it would be when stacking with another serm. Half lifes will remain a constant.

Nolva at 40 or 30 solo, doesnt seem to be terribly high. Though I would dose 30, 20,20,20. Maybe more, maybe even less, really depends on the cycle.

What are you using Nolva to recover from? How many weeks? What else does your pct consist of ?

Stoked can be tossed anywhere in pct, IMO.
i'm not too sure yet to be honest... a lot of the thinking regarding pct seems to have changed since i last ran a cycle.

aas:
week 1-4: t-bol 40mg/day
week 1-16: test e 500mg/week

pct:
week 17-22 ?? : hcg 250ius mon/thurs ?
week 18-21 ?? : nolva 20mg ed ?

the above pct is what i figured would be best... recently someone told me to run nolva for 6 weeks at 20mg/ed... i'm really not too sure what would be best. i've run nolva 3 times in the past for pct on its own 40/40/20/20. you say 30/20/20/20... is that ed or eod? i'm pretty much confused at this point as to what would be optimal. i'm not using a ton of gear and i'm not even dosing that high at all, but its a fairly long cycle. if i'm running hcg and nolva, do i even need to bother with stoked?

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
i've also read that hcg should be run throughout a cycle from week 2 up until the last week, and not during pct. :damnit1:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i'm not too sure yet to be honest... a lot of the thinking regarding pct seems to have changed since i last ran a cycle.

aas:
week 1-4: t-bol 40mg/day
week 1-16: test e 500mg/week

pct:
week 17-22 ?? : hcg 250ius mon/thurs ?
week 18-21 ?? : nolva 20mg ed ?

the above pct is what i figured would be best... recently someone told me to run nolva for 6 weeks at 20mg/ed... i'm really not too sure what would be best. i've run nolva 3 times in the past for pct on its own 40/40/20/20. you say 30/20/20/20... is that ed or eod? i'm pretty much confused at this point as to what would be optimal. i'm not using a ton of gear and i'm not even dosing that high at all, but its a fairly long cycle. if i'm running hcg and nolva, do i even need to bother with stoked?
HCG used properly, sure would help recovery.

Clomid IS used by doctors for men, Nolva is not. Take that for what its worth.

I suggest you do some more research. These are only suggested protocols. To really do pct correctly, one would need a doctor and many blood panels.

AT leat your using a serm. More than most.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
HCG used properly, sure would help recovery.

Clomid IS used by doctors for men, Nolva is not. Take that for what its worth.

I suggest you do some more research. These are only suggested protocols. To really do pct correctly, one would need a doctor and many blood panels.

AT leat your using a serm. More than most.
i figured a serm was a must for a 16 week test cycle.. do you think nolva would be enough?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i figured a serm was a must for a 16 week test cycle.. do you think nolva would be enough?
My recommendations would be HCG used properly, of course(end of cycle).

Then I would use Clomid, Ldex or Aromasin and/or possibly Nolva.

Clomid-restart HPTA
Ldex or Aromasin to control estrogen
Nolva-If one prefers it over ldex and clomid.

HCG- on cycle, towards the end. Maybe 4-6 weeks.
Clomid-1-6
Ldex- As needed on cycle, then pct tapering down as pct ends.1-6 or 8
Nolva could be used instead of clomid if one prefers it. Again, I really dont recommend nolva. Not that it doesnt work, I just prefer others.

To answer your question. Nolva should be enough. I would run 6 weeks though. Maybe throw in some natty stuff at the end of week 2 and run for 4 weeks concurrently.

In summary, there is no cookie cutter pct. Every pct should be tailored to the individual and his needs.

Best wishes for your cycle and pct brah!