PCT SERM question (liquid tamox)

chestoo

Awards
hi i got my liquid nolva today and im gonna start my pct 2morow
inhibit e
nolva 40/40/20/20

but how do i take the liquid nolva?
there is no pipette or smth its just a blue bottle ?
any advice?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Can you mix the liquid Nolva with your Protein shake and achieve the same Results

pressmaster

Awards
theoretically u could mix it with your protein shake but i would not want 2 risk wasting ne of it thru leakage or nething else,I mean imo u would have 2 drink every last drop of the shake then fill your shaker cup with water and drink that,i wouldn't chance losing even a small amount n the mix up just shoot it in your mouth or n a lil bit of juice or something.Go to a pahrmacy and tell them u need a couple of 1ml syringes for oral use and they will give them 2 u 4 free without needles on them.get a few bcuz as u use them the writing seems 2 fade with regular usage and u cant measure accurately as u cannot c the measurement lines.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Can you mix the liquid Nolva with your Protein shake and achieve the same Results
yes you can, but i would advise against it. have you ever tasted liquid nolva? it tastes like poop. i would not want to have my protein taste like that, even a little. take the nolva right before you go to bed so you do not have to walk around all day with that poop taste in your mouth

neta1o

Awards
What if the stuff he got is injectable. Can he still take it orally then?

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't recommend it.It taste like pure sh*t!!!
The preferred method is to shoot it in the very back of your throat and chase w/OJ....QUICKLY!!!

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Is this a serious question???...Unbelievable!
Nolva does not come in an injectable form.
PLEASE do more research before you start shooting up or recommend that others do.

mildot

Awards
I wouldn't recommend it.It taste like pure sh*t!!!
The preferred method is to shoot it in the very back of your throat and chase w/OJ....QUICKLY!!!
^^^
This.

I have been told one preferred method is to mix it with few ounces of OJ and gulp it down. Some complain that when taking the Serm and then chasing with OJ they hate the taste or sensation. But, I not know. Have yet to use it...

mildot

Awards
:wtf1:

Actually one hardcore certain way to do it is use a plunger syringe and shoot it into the nose or ears. It will work transdermal...

Actually I heard from a friend with a cousin that knows this woman that uses a serm. If you live off a silver spoon then just take a lighter and intake the serm like heroin...

Before you actually try this. :joke:

See below.

Is this a serious question???...Unbelievable!
Nolva does not come in an injectable form.
PLEASE do more research before you start shooting up or recommend that others do.

:damnit1:

You had to ruin my fun...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, not sure I follow you on this one...are you saying that you have found an injection of liquid nolva? I have never seen this but I definitely wouldn't try to inject it....that is definitely something that cannot possible end in a positive way.:trout:

chestoo

Awards
my bootle says
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT STERILE AND SHOULD NOT BE INJECTED.

so i def. would never inject it lol

neta1o

Awards
Reason as to why steroids/serms/prohormones are illegal..
The only liquid Nolva and Clomid I've seen has been injectable. I haven't seen an oral liquid of either of those so I was making sure I wasn't missing something.

For example the LiquiClom and LiquiNolva sold at ag guys doesn't say, but is all injectable only (I inquired). Even though in the picture it looks like it comes with a dropper (which would make it seem as if it was an oral product).

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I certainly hope you or anyone you know have not injected any serm, for your safety.

It couldnt possibly be sold as injectable because its not even supposed to be sold for human consumption/use

The picture on the site you mentioned definitely has a dropper cap.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
The only liquid Nolva and Clomid I've seen has been injectable. I haven't seen an oral liquid of either of those so I was making sure I wasn't missing something.

For example the LiquiClom and LiquiNolva sold at ag guys doesn't say, but is all injectable only (I inquired). Even though in the picture it looks like it comes with a dropper (which would make it seem as if it was an oral product).
It's injectable...ORALLY THROUGH A DROPPER to the back of your throat!
YOU DON'T SHOOT UP SERMS!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO Mcfly...IS ANYONE IN THERE???

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

If anyone told you that then you should piss in their eyeballs ...
Wtf is wrong with people!?

neta1o

Awards
It's injectable...ORALLY THROUGH A DROPPER to the back of your throat!
YOU DON'T SHOOT UP SERMS!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO Mcfly...IS ANYONE IN THERE???
Exactly the reason I got involved in this thread, I am pretty sure that some people (not the op of this thread since his bottle basically says its for ingestion) are not taking their SERM properly. I personally prefer tabs and I do not use injectables. So to be sure, I contacted the vendor pre-order and here is the conversation.

Message sent by me to Vendor
Is the LiquiNolva oral or injectable?

Thanks
Message reply from Vendor
LiquiNolva is in an injectable form (25 mg per ml -- 30 ml vial USP 24 grade LiquiNolva suspended).

Thank You
Since the picture with the dropper was really throwing me off I replied again

My reply to the Vendor
Maybe a stupid question but is liquinolva and liquiclom still effective if ingested orally? Or is there an oral version available?

Thanks for answering my questions?
Reply from Vendor
Injectable products are more effective as they provide instant results and we deal only in injectable versions.

Thank You
No confusion there it seems and I'm pretty sure that they are a well known vendor? So my only goal in getting involved in this thread was not to tell everyone to go inject their stuff lol. It was simply to say be careful you aren't swallowing something that should be injected or vice versa. A bad time to figure out you were doing the wrong thing would be if your SERM wasn't working properly.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
They will 100% tell you its "Injectible" the reason being its for "Lab Studies" Only. For their protection they tell you its an "Injectible Serum" and is Harmful if ingested. Thats just what Research Chems will tell you espicially Phone Calls/Emails.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Any lab research I've seen had the animal subjects take the tamox/torem in a small amount of diet dr pepper. No apparent "taste revulsion" then. Easy breezy

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Exactly the reason I got involved in this thread, I am pretty sure that some people (not the op of this thread since his bottle basically says its for ingestion) are not taking their SERM properly. I personally prefer tabs and I do not use injectables. So to be sure, I contacted the vendor pre-order and here is the conversation.

Message sent by me to Vendor

Message reply from Vendor

Since the picture with the dropper was really throwing me off I replied again

My reply to the Vendor

Reply from Vendor

No confusion there it seems and I'm pretty sure that they are a well known vendor? So my only goal in getting involved in this thread was not to tell everyone to go inject their stuff lol. It was simply to say be careful you aren't swallowing something that should be injected or vice versa. A bad time to figure out you were doing the wrong thing would be if your SERM wasn't working properly.
Slap yourself into a coma. :nono:

neta1o

Awards
Slap yourself into a coma. :nono:
I explained what I found when searching, and contacting a SERM vendor. Not some individual with bad advice. Some of the thread contributors cleared up the legal aspect, regarding saying its injectable, but it usually being oral since it's a research chemical. I'm not exactly sure why this matters, b/c I'd think it would be more liability to say something is injectable when it's not, but either way it's nothing I've done or recommended to people.

Back on topic...for those that don't like the taste you could also put it in a gel cap (NOW makes big bags of these cheap)

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
My bottle of Toremifene and Anastrolzole both say "This product is for laboratory research purposes only. Cam be harmful if ingested. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children." They have to say this stuff. Below is a response I got after asking a question at a research sit.

By governace of federal and state law we are not able to speak of Human
nor vet use. As our site is only based on research done.

Therefore, I suggest that we approach each and every qestions in a very
methodical way to get the member the knowledge they need. Yet at the same
time blank labs stays strong on the stance of no human or vet use.

If you have time I would like to speak with you this week.. to discuss how
this can be done to a great efficiency.

"Questions can be stated and understood in thousands of way, all we must
do is figure out what the hidden clues are

I'm a mod on the site where he is a sponsor and I couldn't get anything out of him in a e-mail. I even used hidden terms like my lab rat etc.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
OK. Here is the latest e-mail response from a research chem guy below.

Unfortunately under the current bi laws, in order to provide you with the products and customer service that you all expect and deserve, it creates a bit of peralysis towards the educational directives and protocal when conducting appropriate treatment management.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I explained what I found when searching, and contacting a SERM vendor. Not some individual with bad advice. Some of the thread contributors cleared up the legal aspect, regarding saying its injectable, but it usually being oral since it's a research chemical. I'm not exactly sure why this matters, b/c I'd think it would be more liability to say something is injectable when it's not, but either way it's nothing I've done or recommended to people.

Back on topic...for those that don't like the taste you could also put it in a gel cap (NOW makes big bags of these cheap)
So you do know that you cannot inject nolvadex, clomid, or toremifene? You can inject hcg though.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
OK. Here is the latest e-mail response from a research chem guy below.

Unfortunately under the current bi laws, in order to provide you with the products and customer service that you all expect and deserve, it creates a bit of peralysis towards the educational directives and protocal when conducting appropriate treatment management.
Are you guys a sponsor now or something? i see that in your sig?

Generallee

Awards
Take it with cranberry juice with breakfast...dont even know they difference. Then when you finish the juice pour water in the glass swishing the sides to pick up everything and drink the water.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Take it with cranberry juice with breakfast...dont even know they difference. Then when you finish the juice pour water in the glass swishing the sides to pick up everything and drink the water.
Why go to all the trouble???
Why risk leaving some in the glass???
I beg to differ on the breakfast kocktail.You DON'T mask the taste of nolva!
Shoot in the back of your throat and chase it w/juice..quick/simple!

Generallee

Awards
Why go to all the trouble???
Why risk leaving some in the glass???
I beg to differ on the breakfast kocktail.You DON'T mask the taste of nolva!
Shoot in the back of your throat and chase it w/juice..quick/simple!
You wont leave any in the glass once you wash with water and drink it. There is zero residue. I prefer this method.

Generallee

Awards
If you are REALLY that concerned about the .35 mg on in the opposite portion of the glass then play around with squirting the PCT in the back of your mouth, dealing with the HORRIBLE taste and quickly chugging down some juice while still having the bitter taste lingering on the sides of your mouth.

I will be sitting at the table drinking my juice reading the paper enjoying my eggs and taters. My method, easy, don't loose any more than the excess you'll already be pissing out.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
If you are REALLY that concerned about the .35 mg on in the opposite portion of the glass then play around with squirting the PCT in the back of your mouth, dealing with the HORRIBLE taste and quickly chugging down some juice while still having the bitter taste lingering on the sides of your mouth.

I will be sitting at the table drinking my juice reading the paper enjoying my eggs and taters. My method, easy, don't loose any more than the excess you'll already be pissing out.

I DON'T play around.It's simple/easy.Tried and true.
Bitter taste lingering on the SIDES of your mouth?? Did you try it drunk or high???
You're being a Vagina!!!...rookie!...Would you like a Virginia Slim when you finish your 'eggs and taters'...Miss?

Attachments

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
theoretically u could mix it with your protein shake but i would not want 2 risk wasting ne of it thru leakage or nething else,I mean imo u would have 2 drink every last drop of the shake then fill your shaker cup with water and drink that,i wouldn't chance losing even a small amount n the mix up just shoot it in your mouth or n a lil bit of juice or something.Go to a pahrmacy and tell them u need a couple of 1ml syringes for oral use and they will give them 2 u 4 free without needles on them.get a few bcuz as u use them the writing seems 2 fade with regular usage and u cant measure accurately as u cannot c the measurement lines.
i wouldnt. i tried it once and you know when you have a protein shake and the foam is left on the sides? well theres a chance the nolva could get in there... try mixing it with 1 ounce of orange juice and if you really want fill it up with water after the glass is empty and drink that.

Generallee

Awards
I DON'T play around.It's simple/easy.Tried and true.
Bitter taste lingering on the SIDES of your mouth?? Did you try it drunk or high???
You're being a Vagina!!!...rookie!...Would you like a Virginia Slim when you finish your 'eggs and taters'...Miss?
I might be a rookie, but i know that my method works. Your crying about .35. And i know that i prefer it, and i know that there is a bitter taste. You can google images all day long. All i am saying is drinking it WITH your juice then washing it with water and drinking the water is my preferred method. And being a rookie, i am not that far behind from you at 9% b.f

Th3jacked01

Awards
I have always used liquid nolva... Never ever heard of injectable nolva. DON'T INJECT NOLVA or CLOMID PERIOD!! Unless u want to get extremely sick and lose all the gains u worked for. I just mix it in good ole oj. Had a bad experience squirting it in the back of my throat once.. Went down the wrong pipe and nearly killed me. Felt like it closed my airway for nearly a minute. God that sucked!! So just mix it with oj.

WhazUpDoc

Awards
Not to hijack this thread, but I am also starting my first PCT using liquid nolva and was wanting to know what consistency the suspension should be. Mine has a syrupy-like viscosity; it doesn't seem like it could be injected into anything- lab animal not withstanding

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread, but I am also starting my first PCT using liquid nolva and was wanting to know what consistency the suspension should be. Mine has a syrupy-like viscosity; it doesn't seem like it could be injected into anything- lab animal not withstanding

It's not suppose to be injected into anything. Read the responses in this thread and you'll understand.

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
Do liquid tamox and/or clomi really do the job ? ... and if so, can we give both to our rats at the same time, or they best used separately?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why dont you dummies just use a syringe/dropper and put the nolva into a empty capsule.

no taste, no squirting anything into the back of your throat.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards

:soapbox: