How much loss to expect etc.

BayChamp

Awards
So hypothetically (or not), I'd like to get some feedback on this...
Let's say you gained 10lbs.(no fat) while doing a short PH cycle (like superdrol etc).
Without a Serm or proper PCT, but with continued training, appox. how much of the gains could be expected to be lost and over what kind of time period?

Lets say you do use a serm and proper PCT...would that just delay the loss or preserve significantly more gains for the long haul (assuming you continue to train of course).

Obviously this will differ with the individual and the compounds used, so I am looking for a "rule of thumb" type answer.
thanks

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Why would you even be considering not doing pct?

BayChamp

Awards
I didn't say that. I'm trying to learn about various aspects of this new "interest" of mine.
I am also aware of all the potential hazards one could encounter without proper PCT (even with), but I am trying to not make it another thread like that. My first PH cycle was done with no research whatsoever....kicking myself now but also educating myself.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will not gain 10lbs of lean mass EVER on a 4-6 week cycle, amazing genetics or not brah... Part is gonna be glycogen storage, a minuscule percentage of water (diet depending) and a small percentage of fat (diet depending).... Thats just the way the game works, you need a long cycle for you to gain that much lean mass and it must mature; and that is something you simply cannot do on a oral only cycle. Unreal has a thread about this in the anabolics section, go check it out.. With no PCT, it is almost a guarantee that you will lose all gains. With PCT, there is still a chance to lose a lot of gains from an oral only cycle.

bulkin

Awards
You'd more than likely just lose all your gains eventually and have more problems than just that if your an superdrol and didn't do a pct.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I had a failed PCT once due to bunk research chems and I lost more than I gained. It was a 10 or 12 week (can't remember so long ago) test/tren cycle kickstarted with superdrol, I gained like 12lbs and lost 2% of bf probably, when I came off into essentially no PCT I lost about 15lbs and gained bf over the following 6 months. that was the least of my problems too, my life was total hell as I had no energy, hair thinning, volatale and emotional, was totally F'd up. I alway use two research chems from two different places now in PCT (ala clomid and nolva)
don't even think of skipping PCT or you will regret it.