Hdrol PCT

element5290

Awards
Hey all, I just ordered some Hdrol by CEL, and along with it I ordered some Anabolic xtreme PCT. I am still putting everything together, i know i need a natty test booster, during cycle support, and post cycle support. My question is ive looked up everywhere and I'm reading that Anabolic Xtreme's PCT is crap? If thats the case I was thinkin about going with Mass FX and Novedex XT, or Rebound XT and Lean FX. This is my first PH and yes I am 21, therefore I am new to this whole thing. So I was wondering if one of you could tell me whats up with that and what I should add/change. Thanks :thanks: :nervous:

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Just wondering why you even wanna use a PH?

Your'e already 185 is that chub or what?

If your'e too lean then bulk bro and be patient you will grow.

I myself was gonna just jump into the PH thing but after talking to people here and reading a few threads I decided to bulk an my own without the drugs. And you know what all my lifts went up and I fine tuned my diet.

Not trying to give you a hard time I just think you could do it on your own the PH aint no magic pill.

But I'm sure someone here will give youa better answer to youre question.:sly:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

I myself was gonna just jump into the PH thing but after talking to people here and reading a few threads I decided to bulk an my own without the drugs. And you know what all my lifts went up and I fine tuned my diet.

Not trying to give you a hard time I just think you could do it on your own the PH aint no magic pill.

People have used phs weighing a lot less.

OP idk what the Axpct or w/e is so I wont commen on it. I reccomend pretty much the same PCT for every cycle, the one Ive used time and time again with good results.

inhibit e 2/2/1/1
cel pct assist
suppress c or reduce xt
liver assist xt

on cycle support would include hawthorne berry and maybe 5-6 g of taurie if you get back pumps. Liver assist xt can be considered but I prefer it off cycle.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

OP idk what the Axpct or w/e is so I wont commen on it. I reccomend pretty much the same PCT for every cycle, the one Ive used time and time again with good results.

inhibit e 2/2/1/1
cel pct assist
suppress c or reduce xt
liver assist xt

on cycle support would include hawthorne berry and maybe 5-6 g of taurie if you get back pumps. Liver assist xt can be considered but I prefer it off cycle.
If you must go OTC then this is probably the best way to go. It is secondary to a SERM PCT which I believe is the best possible way to run steroids (as it has been for years) and is the safest and most effective.

SERM + Natty Test booster (CEL PCT Assist/AI PCS/ Recycle) is a top of the line PCT.

element5290

Awards

You're right man, well Ive been working out for about 6 years now, recently for the past year ive really tuned my diet, its going perfect for me, actually my current weight right now is 200. But because I've been bulking I was looking to try my first PH after winter and tone up, but i do understand it is not a magic pill, and i will really have to hit it hard and diet perfect to get the results Im looking for.

inhibit e 2/2/1/1
cel pct assist
suppress c or reduce xt
liver assist xt

Ok man yeah that looks good, Ive heard a lot of good things on all those products, and Ill be sure to pick up hawthorne berry and some taurie.

If you must go OTC then this is probably the best way to go. It is secondary to a SERM PCT which I believe is the best possible way to run steroids (as it has been for years) and is the safest and most effective.

SERM + Natty Test booster (CEL PCT Assist/AI PCS/ Recycle) is a top of the line PCT.
Yeah man you're right about the serm being better but its easier for me to get OTC PTC, but thanks for all you guys help, wish me luck! :goodpost:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you do a little searching you can find SERMs pretty easy and in some cases cheaper...... but I understand somewhat going OTC if you have to.

element5290

Awards
If you do a little searching you can find SERMs pretty easy and in some cases cheaper...... but I understand somewhat going OTC if you have to.
Yeah I see what you mean, well I do want to keep all or most of the gains I make after cycle, if I do go that route, what SERM would you suggest is best, and how would I run it with CEL PCT Assist?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva is the go to IMO. Very few people have any sides with it at all. It's also inexpensive and tried and true.

I'd do 40/20/20/10 and PCT Ass as recommended starting day one

element5290

Awards
Nolva is the go to IMO. Very few people have any sides with it at all. It's also inexpensive and tried and true.

I'd do 40/20/20/10 and PCT Ass as recommended starting day one
Alright sounds good, im ordering everything and im going that route just to be safe. Thanks man.