Nuts suddenly shrunk in 4th week of PCT

pbrocky

Awards
Hey,

I just finished running a 5 week pulse cycle of Epi. Not my first cycle.
I am into week 4 of PCT. I am using Clomid 150/100/50/50/0/0. Revesitrol from week 3 to week 6.

About 3 days ago I woke up and my nuts had shrunk and looked like they do in mild shutdown. I thought it was just the cold, but three days later they are still the same.

I dont have any gyno symptoms.

Any ideas? Should I up the Clomid? I have Nolva on hand. Also have PCT Assist, Formex and Novedex XT if you think they may be helpful.

Thanks.

pbrocky

Awards
Should also mention, prior to 3 days ago I felt fully back on track. Just happened suddenly. And i have no sex drive and semen volume is way down.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
What are you using for a test booster?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
this is y i stoped taking a serm or ai after a epi cycle. i run revesitrol and a strong t booster (trs by pp).things seen to go much better for me this way.i would run out the clomid and try trs or t-bol imo

pbrocky

Awards

What are you using for a test booster?
None. I took other advice from this site that reversitrol and a SERM were all I need.

Do you disagree? Do you also agree the TRS by PP is what I need?
What about the novedex XT. Isnt that a test booster. Would that work?

pbrocky

Awards
BTW... Is this because I am "rebounding"? Read a bit about it but I am not really clear on why it happens.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
None. I took other advice from this site that reversitrol and a SERM were all I need.

Do you disagree? Do you also agree the TRS by PP is what I need?
What about the novedex XT. Isnt that a test booster. Would that work?

reversitrol? Do you mean Resveratrol? Resveratrol is found to have SERM like properties. Neither I would call a "test booster".

TRS would be a possibly be a good stack to use. I've never tried it myself.
Novedex XT is an AI, not a booster. It will help boost by eliminating estrogen, but you only want to use it toward then end of your PCT to decrease the abundance of estrogen in the body. You need a booster to increase your LH.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

pbrocky

Awards
reversitrol? Do you mean Resveratrol? Resveratrol is found to have SERM like properties. Neither I would call a "test booster".

TRS would be a possibly be a good stack to use. I've never tried it myself.
Novedex XT is an AI, not a booster. It will help boost by eliminating estrogen, but you only want to use it toward then end of your PCT to decrease the abundance of estrogen in the body. You need a booster to increase your LH.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, Resveratrol, sorry. Cant spell good...
OK. Ill look into the TRS. Thanks.

pbrocky

Awards
this is y i stoped taking a serm or ai after a epi cycle. i run revesitrol and a strong t booster (trs by pp).things seen to go much better for me this way.i would run out the clomid and try trs or t-bol imo
Do I really just need the Sustain Alpha part of this stack. Everywhere seems to be sold out of the TRS.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even without a testbooster, you shouldn't be seeing testicle shrinkage on week 4 of PCT while still on clomid.... That is odd... How are your energy levels and sense of well being? Clomid rasies LH and FSH more significantly than any t-booster or OTC AI....

greaser

Awards
Do I really just need the Sustain Alpha part of this stack. Everywhere seems to be sold out of the TRS.
As Lonewolf said, you can buy the whole TRS stack direct form PP's website. While you're there, you might want to also read the article Clomid & Nolvadex - The Dark Side. I pasted an excerpt below. I hope you recover quickly. Please keep us updated.

A word on clomiphene (Clomid) –

Clomiphene (Clomid) consists of two stereoisomers which possess radically different pharmacodynamics. Zuclomiphene has predominantly estrogenic effects and slow clearance while the enclomiphene isomer has predominately anti-estrogenic effects and quick clearance. (9) This creates a divergent effects between estrogen blockage and estrogen stimulation and an acute imbalance once Clomid administration is discontinued. Bodybuilders will often complain of “estrogenic rebound” after stopping Clomid, which could be attributed to the lingering estrogenic isomer zuclomiphene as the anti-estrogenic enclomiphene has long cleared the system. (Recently, enclomiphene has been isolated by the pharmaceutical company Repros, for use in Androxal™.)

For all intents and purposes, tamoxifen is a superior SERM, simply for the fact that tamoxifen provides a purely anti-estrogenic isomer, whereas Clomid provides a mix of anti and pro estrogenic effects.

In regards to the health consequences about to be listed, it can be safely assumed that Clomid will share similar detrimental effects as tamoxifen, since it shares the same triphenylethylene backbone and carcinogenic tendencies. (44,45,57,58)​

pbrocky

Awards
Thanks for this info. Ill read the article.
I just got the TRS stack. Express post tomorrow!

pbrocky

Awards
Even without a testbooster, you shouldn't be seeing testicle shrinkage on week 4 of PCT while still on clomid.... That is odd... How are your energy levels and sense of well being? Clomid rasies LH and FSH more significantly than any t-booster or OTC AI....
Energy is actually OK. In fact I was on vacation for 3 weeks and only did pushups and situps so I was expecting significant strength loss. But when I went back to the gym I was lifting my usual weights.

My back is killing me. But my other joints are fine. I am sure that has nothing to do with it.

sw bill

Awards
I will be watching this question. I am 4 weeks after finishing pct and everthing has just went to **** for me to. I am experiencing exactly the same thing is you. Everything was fine then all of a sudden willy no workie. I was using dthc as a test booster but dropped it because I wanted to try paravol for the heck of it. That's about the time things quit working but I not ready to blame it on paravol yet.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know how to explain this any better!!!! If clomid is not helping you get your test back, then it might be bunk, underdosed; what makes you think an OTC natural test booster is gonna get the job done better... That being said, you may get a spike in libido from the t-booster, but if natural levels dont return, then that is just temporary....