Reversitol+Test Booster for H-drol?

Chico222

Awards
I'm running a 6 week cycle of H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 after a one week preload of cycle assist (1 week).

I've found various places to get tablet-form nolvadex, but am afraid of getting ripped off, or taking some **** that I can't even verify its actually nolva.

Anyway, with h-drol being mild, what do you guys think about some reversitol and test booster for my pct? Something like PCT assist?

heroOFtheDAY

heroOFtheDAY

Awards
Reversitol could work, but a serm WILL work...........

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i stop running a serm with epi/1 andro stack on my last 2 cycle and could not be happier about it. i like to keep my cycle shorter then you did (4 weeks) but h-drol is not that strong.also you should always have a serm on hand.that being said i run reversirol,zma,l-dopa and a good t booster like trs by pp or t-bol by thermolife.(t-bol has reversirol in it). next time keep a serm on hand.
(IMO ONLY)

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i must add. do not try this unless you are experienced with what you are taking. you know how your body reacts on cycle and off,and you have access to a blood test.and you have a serm on hand.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've done 3 cycles with reversitol and a T-booster as my pct, with good results. That being said, I would still have a SERM on hand. Just do some research, you can find a good source.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
I've done 3 cycles with reversitol and a T-booster as my pct, with good results. That being said, I would still have a SERM on hand. Just do some research, you can find a good source.
Which cycles?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
H-drol, epi, and the "one"! All pretty mild in my opinion.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good strength gains,leaned out nicely and put on weight!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO that would do the trick. I personally would order nolva for my rat and run a T booster like DTP but your idea will work

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That will work. It is wise to have a SERM on hand...just in case. Also, like Pembroke mentioned, a cortisol control product is nice to add around week 3 of PCT, something like DS Lean Xtreme or CEL Suppress C.

Chico222

Awards
Thanks. Yeah i'm still trying to find a serm. A google search has provided countless places to supply, but its hard to trust one of them NOT to rip you off with a bunk product. A friend told me that the feds monitor those sites in order to catch people when you use your credit card and address. eh, just more paranoia.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah i'm still trying to find a serm. A google search has provided countless places to supply, but its hard to trust one of them NOT to rip you off with a bunk product. A friend told me that the feds monitor those sites in order to catch people when you use your credit card and address. eh, just more paranoia.
More paranoia feds have to much other stuff to watch. SERM sold as a research chem is not illegal to buy.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a 6 week cycle of H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75 after a one week preload of cycle assist (1 week).

I've found various places to get tablet-form nolvadex, but am afraid of getting ripped off, or taking some **** that I can't even verify its actually nolva.

Anyway, with h-drol being mild, what do you guys think about some reversitol and test booster for my pct? Something like PCT assist?
I dont like reveristol but if you got it, use it.

otherwise
pct assist
suppress c or reduce xt
liver assist xt n g2g

serm is not necssary for hdrol

Chico222

Awards
Nice. You guys think pct assist along with reversitol is overkill? Thinking about a cortisol product too..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. You guys think pct assist along with reversitol is overkill? Thinking about a cortisol product too..
You can if you want if so start the pct assist 3rd week of pct and run it for 4 weeks it is the same recommendation as a give for a Resversitol/PCS pct.