X-tren / M-drol w/ Clomid, Nolvadex, or Toremifene?

Best PCT For X-tren / M-drol cycle?

• Toremifene

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nolvadex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clomid

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
:newbie:Next month will be doing my first heavy cycle (used the Trifecta a few months back). I will be doing;

CEL X-Tren; 60/60/90/90/120/120

(may be switching up the dosages which I am still reading around on the logs to find the best method.)
Some say to start with 90 and go all 6 weeks at 90, others say to do the above method, and some also say 120 is too much (I already have a fair amount of baldness which is one of the sides for 120, lol.) Im not so much outting this on here for a question on the best method, just trying to give all of the info to help make sure PCT is followed the best.

CEL M-drol; 00/10/20/20/??/00

Figured doing the M-drol at 1 week after tren would let me access if the tren will be enough or if both will be needed to get better results. Being the Trifecta did not give me much for results it looks like tren / drol may be the solution. I have a big list of all of the supplements to run for my cycle and was about to make an order for PCT. For PCT I have been looking at clomid (Clomiphene), I have heard of people saying clomid makes you emotionally unstable which has me a little worried:thinking: ..... Toremifene seems to be rec. by many along with Nolvadex. Which would you rec for PCT? And if possible could you send a PM on how to locate this online? I have located the clomid which was pretty hard. (I hope asking the locater ?? is not against the forum rules, I read some time ago and do believe it is ok as long as it is not requested to be PM'd. If this is not within the rules let me know and I will take that part off!)

Will also be taking CEL's PCT Assist. <---- has natural test booster in it. I have some T-911 if needed but from what I have been reading this is not necessary to use with cycle assist.

Thanks for the help, I will gladly rep for any help!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT Assist is a test booster. Cycle Assist is a support supp