Letro.. hair loss. HELP

Tom UK

Awards
Guys Im 22 yearsold, been on letro 4-5 weeks:

week 1-2: .25mg taper up to 2.5mgs
week 2-4: 2.5mg
week 4-5: 1.25mg

I woke upto just look in the mirror and noticed near my right temple my theres a bald patch?? (I have a shaved head), I wasn't looking out/checking my hair, literally just brushing my teeth...

I didnt even thinkletro could cause hair loss but now near my right temple Im starting to loose hair, Im scared guys, never experience this before+ letro was a waste of time for me, did nothing for gyno (i dont even know if i had gyno, maybe its pseudo),, my sex drive is down (from wanking 3 times aday, to once a eod maybe), So basically two quetion i need help with asap:

How do I taper down of letro to come of this **** ASAP
What to do about hair loss, will it grow back when i come off?

I will try to post pics, I have thick hair, and no one in extended familyhas hair loss problems, more the opposite...

Help pls guys Im a bit panicky :(

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
You probably should have tapered the dose down rather than up. Never heard of this causing hair loss before. I bet your hair will grow back and if not, I doubt it has anything to do with the letro since it appears to be an isolated patch on your temple. It's probably something else. Maybe from wankin it 3 times a day? Maybe you scratch that temple habitually?