serm or ai effect on bone healing?

krogtaar

Awards
did a cycle of bold/h-drol and finished early sept
PCT was toremifene 90 60 30 15 15, 6-bromo, p5p tapered them down in weeks 3-7
a few weeks into PCT i got a stress fracture in my arm doing dumbell snatches with 80's...80 was the warm up i had done 110s before :(
a few weeks after PCT i noticed i had a lump in 1 nip that was bigger...i have always had some gyno glands, and had trouble tapering down my previous cycles slow enough
another few weeks (late nov) i get more research chems i thought the gyno was shrinking back some, and my libido and strength were great, so i figured my hormones were in check.
the gland has not shrunk back any, it's livable and i don't plan on juicing anymroe. so i thought about getting on some letro/torem to see if it shrinks any, but my stress fracture hasnt gotten better...

cliffs: i've seen low estrogen in menopause causes bone density loss, low test in men does too. any thoughts on how they would help healing? i think it's taken a long time because i was cutting using ECA in nov/dec then realized caffiene causes bone density loss, diet coke does too (lots o that), high protien acidic diet does too.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when on a cycle you are supposed to increase your calcium intake. I do think I read something one time about nolva increasing bone density. probably due to the increase muscle caused by increased test.