IGF-1 Gyno

derekroberts7

Awards
I have done around 6 cycles before. But the last two I have added IGF-1 into my mix and I have started getting gyno related symptoms. The last cycle was 10 weeks of 500 mg of sust a week and 200 mg of tren a week, with 50 mcgs of igf-1 every day for 40 days. I got towards the end of my cycle and took some arimidex and it was gone. My cycle now I'm doing 300 mg of test prop a week and 600 mg of eq a week, with 50 mcgs of igf-1 every day for 40 days. I was prepared this time by taking 1 mg of arimidex eod. About 4 weeks into my cycle, I all of sudden woke up with pretty tender nipples and a marble sized lump behind my right nipple only. I had a very bad sinus infection and one of my knowledgeable friends informed me that it could be just a swollen lymph node but I am not sure that is the case. I will admit after a couple of days the lump has shrunk a bit, but it is still good sized. I just ordered some letro and I plan on running that until hopefully it goes away. I was wondering if anybody could fill me in on whether igf could be causing gyno or the test, also any tips that would help reduce my gyno symptoms, should I stop my cycle only half way thru or finish up? My igf ends within the week but I still have around 6 more weeks of prop and eq. I would appreciate any suggestions and info.