PCT HELP WITH E-POL

Carbking

Awards
First off, Im new the site, i like it better than all the others out there, most of you guys seem well informed and help others out pretty well.

My workout buddy and I have been working out together for years and have decided to get on a PH, we have stayed away from them for the longest, but feel it is time. We both picked up the last a bottles of E-Pol from our loyal supp. store. We have decided to get on a SERM, because we want to keep our big muscles.

Is Nolva/clomid the best for this porduct?

Should we run it like this?
Nolva 40/30/20/10

Is it possible to share 1 bottle of 70ml liquid clomid 35mg/ml to save $?

What else would we need as far as Pct goes? People have told us some of these other products to take as well but, I am not sure what they are, what they do, if they are necessary, so if it "wouldn't hurt" when it comes to keeping our gains during pct time PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Would on otc pct be a good idea on top of our plan?

Also I am 6'2 220 he is 5'10 185 should dosing of clomid/nolva be effected?
(Regular supps, nutrition, training we have down solid)

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RELPLIES

antdawg5150

Awards
ok,first thing to do my friend is look for a thread about pct there are tons and i would recommend the one called 'total newbie guide to steriods" because make no mistake about it thats what you and your pal are fixin to take .in the above mentioned thread you will find all kinds of useful info.next you will need support supplements while "on cycle".for instance milk thistle to help the liver you are about to beat the **** out of,hawthorne berry to keep your blood presure down.and some sustain alpha would be useful to keep the wilson working (oh yeah it can and probably will stop workin for awhile).I hope this info is helpful to you .My intention is not to scare you ,only to make sure you have done your homework and dont end up here later asking the brahs how to get rid of gyno,or why you junk wont work.have fun be safe- antdawg
p.s you can thank us by cliking the little rep button next to the red x

Carbking

Awards
Thank you, and I do relize that it is a strong product that we are messing with. I tried doing some research on what to take and every time i thought i had an answer to a question i read another thread with contradicting advice. I planned on taking Milk thistle, but im not familuar with Sustain alpha what does it do? and do i taking during pct time or on cycle?

antdawg5150

Awards
there is a product called cycle assist by c.e.l,in has all the support supps you need in one bottle.also you should preload this for two weeks before you start the cycle as milk thisle can be protective.yes you can run sustain alpha on cycle 3 days on 3 days off.it contains trans resveratol and 7,8-benzoflavone.look them up.I cant stress this point enough ;you need to do lots of homework,read,read,read.!

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Use fareston. It will bring you back quicker and it also will make u KEEP your gains, Read into it. Clomid makes me overly emotional and Nolva does nothing.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
link to epol? epi and what else?

Carbking

Awards
Use fareston. It will bring you back quicker and it also will make u KEEP your gains, Read into it. Clomid makes me overly emotional and Nolva does nothing.
I have heard that clomid can make you very emotional, but could you take a smaller dose to avoid this?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
No either way clomid will make you emotional, It'll bring your balls back but if you take its either Nolva + Clomid work syngeristically / or Fareston. But Clomid made me so emotional and i took hardly any, id cry during movies hahaha. Go with fareston, It brings u back in like 2-3 weeks and you loose ZERO gains. Thats prob the biggest bonus, u see all these ppl who use Nolva/Clomid and loose 6-7 lbs, cuz They work against, u on ur IGF and Hgh levels.