Tamoxifene/clomid/liquidex pct suggs

R

Rommel65

Awards
I'm finshing a petty heavy Mdrol tren stack. No sides really, except small nuts and some zits. I know shut down will be bad, so I have these products on hand in liquid form. Trying to be really safe rather than sorry. I'm also taking hawthornberry, milkthistle, fishoil, and a multi. The verdict seems to be up in the air about a cortisol blocker added to the pct, but I'm open to suggs. Also, what is a good dosing scheme for the liquids? My cycle was 6 weeks total with 4 of those weeks on Mdrol at 20/20/20/20. I also understand that the citrate is less potent then the regular Nolva and I will need to use a conversion chart to calculate the proper dose. New to the liquids and would like your guys help. Don't need to be ripped, but woul like advice. Thanks.

What I have
Clomid Citrate 70ml 35mg/ml
Tamox Citrate 50ml 20mg/ml
liquidex 30ml 1mg/ml

T

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Must be slow due to the holidays.

First, I wanna ask if your liquidex is arimidex (anastrozole)? If so, save it. That stuff is best used on-cycle for gyno/estro control.

Based on the dosages of your liquid, stack the Nolva and Clomid like this:
Clomid: 70/70/70/70
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

That should get your boys back and have you up and running again. Oh yeah, depending on how your supplier dosed the liquid, no conversion may be needed. I personally wouldn't wanna complicate things, just take it consistently for the whole 4 weeks and you should be fine. You can also extend it to 6 weeks if you feel the need to do so. Good luck and happy Thanksgiving.