WHICH PCT COMBO IS BEST TO PREVENT SHUTDOWN-MY FIRST TIME CYCLE?

  1. New Member
    philo1025's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

    WHICH PCT COMBO IS BEST TO PREVENT SHUTDOWN-MY FIRST TIME CYCLE?


    Here is the scenario: FIRST TIME CYCLE: STUDIED THE SUBJECT HARD........

    What is the most reliable PCT COMBO solution if I take X-TREN for the first time?

    What is the most reliable PCT COMBO solution if I take H-drol for the first time?

    Does TREN make you SHUTDOWN hard or is H-Drol worse? Which works better?

    I have on hand now:
    PRELOAD WEEK: CEL CYCLE ASSIST ( 4 caps x 2 a day: 60 total per bottle)
    CEL H-DROl (?First)
    CEL X-TREN Two bottles (?First)
    GN07 Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT, 60 Caps
    Fenugreek
    CEL PCT ASSIST (3 caps x 2 a day: 60 total in bottle)

    DO I NEED NOLVA OR CLOMID? HOW SHOULD I DOSE?
    Should I do bloodwork if I am a healthy 27 year old.....5 Ft 11 Weight 178 never had a health problem before? I have literally a bunch of morons around me who do cycle after cycle and have girlfriends that are banging but cheating on these clowns like nobodies business because of the lack of sex drive. I don't want their advice...I want to keep my sex drive and lady happy... I NEED HELP with PROPER ADVICE for.......my first cycle........ I am in fairly good shape. I have about 10-11% body fat. I max about 200 on bench. I work out 5-6 days a week and play alot of basketball (3xWEEK).

    REMEMBER: I want to stay LEAN and shred hard. Diets in check.......is this enough to take to the next level without going bald?

    Suggestions PLEASE!!!!!!!ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WILL HELP

  2. New Member
    asoulecpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

    Do some research bro. All your questions have been answered before.
  3. New Member
    philo1025's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

    I have did days of research.....answer are limited and the rep who answered me advised not to ake X-TREN why?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Using AAS there r always risks. You say u gave done the research but doesn't seem so with all your questions. Tren can shut you down but that depends on dose and length of cycle. Plus I can have BP issues more so than other aas. Plus u can develop progresterone gyno. Plus your sex drive can decrease. These are all side effects off aas use. Do yourself a favor check out the section on PCT here... Maybe read some logs of people that ran tren.
  5. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4625
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Being your first cycle and wanting the least shutdown i would recommend Hdrol
    as your first pro-hormone.

    Cycle assist preloaded and used with hdrol looks good.
    hdrol is usual ran for 6 weeks starting with 50mg and ending around 100mg
    That is just an average example of how people run it, you can switch it up
    but i wouldnt go above 100mg for your first cycle.
    As you can see you will need two bottles of hdrol.

    As for pct the basics for otc pct are a test booster, estrogen blocker, and cortisol control. Pct assist will help your pct along side these products.

    An example test booster is Diesel test hardcore
    An example estrogen blocker is inhibit-e
    An example cortisol controller is Lean xtreme
  6. Advanced Member
    Gonzo14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    813
    Rep Power
    478
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    63.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Being your first cycle and wanting the least shutdown i would recommend Hdrol
    as your first pro-hormone.

    Cycle assist preloaded and used with hdrol looks good.
    hdrol is usual ran for 6 weeks starting with 50mg and ending around 100mg
    That is just an average example of how people run it, you can switch it up
    but i wouldnt go above 100mg for your first cycle.
    As you can see you will need two bottles of hdrol.

    As for pct the basics for otc pct are a test booster, estrogen blocker, and cortisol control. Pct assist will help your pct along side these products.

    An example test booster is Diesel test hardcore
    An example estrogen blocker is inhibit-e
    An example cortisol controller is Lean xtreme
    not to get side tracked but to jherman or the OP if decided to go this path stock up now on great prices the recent FDA activity is banning all 17a-methyl compounds, and has a goal of banning all PHs all together, making them as rare as AASs.
    but back to the OP, what your looking to take is some serious stuff, like most people would advise, you need to do much more research, most people spend a few weeks on research, as I do. Also like herman babysteps if you've never tried anything like this before, Hdrol is a good stepping stone.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    definitely definitely definitely no matter what it costs get a full hormone panel blood test first. you don't necessarily need to get one after pct to see if everything has returned to normal so long as you feel decent, but having a baseline to know where you starting in case **** hits the fan is important. yes if you can't get it done thru insurance they are expensive, but if things go odd and you don't know what your baseline was all you can do is guess.
  8. New Member
    damwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    An example test booster is Diesel test hardcore
    An example estrogen blocker is inhibit-e
    An example cortisol controller is Lean xtreme

    i thought inhibit-e was a test booster? am i wrong...
  9. Advanced Member
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13180
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by damwee View Post
    i thought inhibit-e was a test booster? am i wrong...
    inhibit-e is an anti-estrogen. This can also help raise test levels but it is not some herbal test boost like tribulus
  10. New Member
    damwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

    so would you recommend tribulus as a test booster or something like mentioned above

    trying to figure out PCT..have serm, cort control, and inhibit-e
  11. New Member
    SemiBulimic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    345
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    36.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by philo1025 View Post
    Here is the scenario: FIRST TIME CYCLE: STUDIED THE SUBJECT HARD........

    What is the most reliable PCT COMBO solution if I take X-TREN for the first time?

    What is the most reliable PCT COMBO solution if I take H-drol for the first time?

    Does TREN make you SHUTDOWN hard or is H-Drol worse? Which works better?

    I have on hand now:
    PRELOAD WEEK: CEL CYCLE ASSIST ( 4 caps x 2 a day: 60 total per bottle)
    CEL H-DROl (?First)
    CEL X-TREN Two bottles (?First)
    GN07 Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT, 60 Caps
    Fenugreek
    CEL PCT ASSIST (3 caps x 2 a day: 60 total in bottle)

    DO I NEED NOLVA OR CLOMID? HOW SHOULD I DOSE?
    Should I do bloodwork if I am a healthy 27 year old.....5 Ft 11 Weight 178 never had a health problem before? I have literally a bunch of morons around me who do cycle after cycle and have girlfriends that are banging but cheating on these clowns like nobodies business because of the lack of sex drive. I don't want their advice...I want to keep my sex drive and lady happy... I NEED HELP with PROPER ADVICE for.......my first cycle........ I am in fairly good shape. I have about 10-11% body fat. I max about 200 on bench. I work out 5-6 days a week and play alot of basketball (3xWEEK).

    REMEMBER: I want to stay LEAN and shred hard. Diets in check.......is this enough to take to the next level without going bald?

    Suggestions PLEASE!!!!!!!ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WILL HELP
    Woah there big fella, you're 178 and bench 200? i think you're in need of more training rather than a quick fix steroid cycle

    post your routine. is your diet in check? i'm sure there are others here who would advocate this.
  12. Advanced Member
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13180
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by damwee View Post
    so would you recommend tribulus as a test booster or something like mentioned above

    trying to figure out PCT..have serm, cort control, and inhibit-e
    you could get away with that alone. im using clomid/lean xtreme/novedex xt for my pct. start the anti-e week 3 of ur serm, cort control throughout. if you wanna get some tribulus or a Diesel Test Hardcore for a test boost, just start it along the serm
  13. New Member
    damwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    you could get away with that alone. im using clomid/lean xtreme/novedex xt for my pct. start the anti-e week 3 of ur serm, cort control throughout. if you wanna get some tribulus or a Diesel Test Hardcore for a test boost, just start it along the serm

    so to start off pct start with the serm, test booster, and cort control....then week 3 start on the anti-estrogen. correct?
  14. Advanced Member
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13180
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by damwee View Post
    so to start off pct start with the serm, test booster, and cort control....then week 3 start on the anti-estrogen. correct?
    yup sounds good
  15. New Member
    damwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    yup sounds good

    cool thanks
  16. New Member
    damwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    22.62%

    ...is ActivateXtreme and Inhibit-e pretty much the same?
  17. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4625
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by damwee View Post
    ...is ActivateXtreme and Inhibit-e pretty much the same?
    ActivateXtreme is more of a testosterone booster
    Inihibit e is purely an estrogen blocker
  18. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,300
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by asoulecpt View Post
    Do some research bro. All your questions have been answered before.
    word if uve done all yer research then u would know all that, just fyi ur making yer first cycl alil to complecated, i highly recommend getting to know yer body therfor u will know wats going on when ur ''on''
  19. New Member
    philo1025's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

    Novedex XT is garbage.....goin with BLUE UP test booster.....PCT ASSIST...NOLVA 20/20/10/10...and LIVER SUPPORT...H-drol is not as crayz as some poepl make it out to be....cycle is finished..LEAN FX for Cortisol but always have acne cuz i am proned...

    Bench MAX 260
    BF 8%
    about weight 178
    extremly cut....
    lethargy no shutdown...ready ti imgregnate the next chick with the hugest boobs.....oh wait thats dude who didnt take NOLVA
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prevent shutdown during your PH cycle with Adamantium!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:09 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:54 PM
  3. T911 on cycle to lessen or prevent shutdown?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:44 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in