p-plex/ p-tren pct help

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
alright so i did an extended cycle of phera and tren for 8 weeks... yes i know a little long but i put on between 25- 30 pounds which was my goal. now its time for pct. i got tamox and letroz for it and i plan on doing 40/40/20/20 with the tamox but not sure bout the letroz. what should the dosage be? after that cycle i feel pretty shut down...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright so i did an extended cycle of phera and tren for 8 weeks... yes i know a little long but i put on between 25- 30 pounds which was my goal. now its time for pct. i got tamox and letroz for it and i plan on doing 40/40/20/20 with the tamox but not sure bout the letroz. what should the dosage be? after that cycle i feel pretty shut down...
Not sure you need both in pct. I would have went with clomid but you should be fine. 8 weeks of p-plex was a dangerous thing to do get some blood work to make sure your ok.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
well i only did about 6 weeks of p plex and i was taking 2 to 4 grams of milk thistle a day

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, don't run letro in pct! it's a dangerous substance and should only be used when needed!