Double Checking Spawn PCT

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
question about PCT with my spawn cycle.

I will be doing the recommended dosage of 3/3/3/3.....and running cycle support (week prior and into PCT)

I planned this for PCT though:

Nolva - 40 for the first two days, then 20/20/20/10
I was also going to use Nolvadex XT during PCT but was advised not to and told to use CEL PCT assist instead. Can you guys explain that to me? Also, start the CEL PCT assist Day one of PCT right?

thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Nolva dosing looks fine. i think the some have steered you away from XT because of the ATD. some users report an impact on their libido with ATD, but come to think about it, some report the same thing on Nolva, so WTF? looking at CEL's PCT assist it looks like a better product to control estrogan due to the Trans Resveratrol and the Indole 3 Carbinol.

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
Is it better to run the full dose of Nolvadex right before bed? Half life is around 7-9 hours. I've read mixed reviews about dosing half in the AM and PM.

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
My question is, is it better to split 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg at night to maintain more stable concentration throughout the day, or should I just take the entire 20 mg at night?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
My question is, is it better to split 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg at night to maintain more stable concentration throughout the day, or should I just take the entire 20 mg at night?
the half life is less than 24 hrs. but it really doesn't matter cause all of it will not clear your system as long as you take it everyday.