Trenadrol PCT Advice

YoungHaro313

Awards
Whats up fellas,

So im 21 yrs old, extremely fast metabolism...cant gain weight if my life depended on it.lol

Anyways, Im on my 3rd week of Trenadrol and have one week to go and needed some advice regarding a PCT. Thus far, i've had great results in size and weight, combined with healthy eating habits of course. I've gained 15lbs, from 140-155.

My PCT now...
Reversitol
Post Cycle by anabolic innovations
Animal Pak (vitamins)
creatine

Both the Reversitol and the Post cycle increase testosterone, can i take both these together or would it be recommended to only use one of them...if so which would be better?

I've also read about Novedex XT in case i start getting gyno so i might pick some of that up as well but will only take it as necessary.

Advice greatly appreciated guys.Thanks.

Random info:
Trendrol Sides : minimal back pumps and increased heart rate. No others. experienced

nasser06

Awards
PCT -> obligatorily Clomid, Nolva
gyno -> b6, Restore

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is a prescription SERM. Nolvedex XT is a supplement sold OTC. Not the same thing what so ever.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the product went from 2-3mg of active ingredient....then suddenly jumped up to 30mg per cap...for the same price? anyone see warning bells here.....and the fact the owner of Kilo sports is or was in jail?

17 methoxy......right?
its actually a 19 nor/estra 4 dienelone precursor eg. extreme tren/diendrone/p tren etc..

Its a shame so many people actually still believe it is what it states on the bottle.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also to add, at 145lbs your nowhere near ready for this prohormone....how about a fridge full of food and a respectable calorie dense gainer?

my .02

YoungHaro313

Awards
Yeah unfortunately that hasnt been working...I drink 3 weight gainer shakes a day approx 50 grams of protein and 900 calories in each, eat 5 times a day, and another post workout shake (strictly lean protein). Scarfing food down has never been an issue, I come from a family of 'skinny' guys for lack of a better term. I dont really know EXACTLY whats is those pills but they've been helping and i just want to continue doing things the right way since im already nearly done.

I forgot to mention i been taking liver supports as well and stopped drinking which is kinda hard for a college 21yr old. So i like to think i've taken some good steps for my health and i was just asking for advice.

I read on these forums that a SERM isnt needed but encouraged so i'll make sure i get the right one. As far as the Reversitol and Post Cycle combo...anyone see a problem in taking both simultaneously?

Thanks Again.