Trenadrol PCT advice

YoungHaro313

Awards
Whats up fellas,

So im 21 yrs old, extremely fast metabolism...cant gain weight if my life depended on it.lol

Anyways, Im on my 3rd week of Trenadrol and have one week to go and needed some advice regarding a PCT. Thus far, i've had great results in size and weight, combined with healthy eating habits of course. I've gained 15lbs, from 140-155.

My PCT now...
Reversitol
Post Cycle by anabolic innovations
Animal Pak (vitamins)
creatine

Both the Reversitol and the Post cycle increase testosterone, can i take both these together or would it be recommended to only use one of them...if so which would be better?

I've also read about Novedex XT in case i start getting gyno so i might pick some of that up as well but will only take it as necessary.

Advice greatly appreciated guys.Thanks.

Random info:
Trendrol Sides : minimal back pumps and increased heart rate. No others. experienced

insanity1

Awards
You should get a serm just to be safe. Id recommend toremifene as my number one but clomid(clomiphene), or nolvadex(tamoxifen) dont mix that with novedex novedex is not what you want. Also check out the TRS testosterone recovery stack, by primordial performance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
clomid...ur gonna need it. trenadrol shut me down hard.

here was my pct from a trenadrol/hdrol cycle

clomid 75/50/50/50
reversitol starting week 3 at 3/2/1/1
natty test booster starting about week 5
creatine
cortisol blocker starting around day 10

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not what the bottle says unless its real old, its a 19nor/estra4 chemical now...2mg to 30mg with no $ increase.

look for extreme tren pct on the forum, its all there for u, kilo sports is under investigation, and the owner might be or was in jail.