Anadraulic State for Epistane PCT

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
about to come off a cycle of epi...first time using this particular hormone- very impressed

anyhow, normally run nolva & activate xtreme as my base for pct but ive had this tub of anadraulic state sitting around unused for a while...

thinking about substituting anadraulic state instead of the ax in this pct this time around, based on the reviews/logs i think the nolva/anadraulic state would be pretty synergistic for solid pct...thoughts/comments on those that have done this?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have not done this and i'm not sure many have since AS has been out in a short while but I think thats a good combo for your PCT, I have been running AS and am very impressed with the results.. its ingredient profile is very impressive also as you know... let us know how it goes!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
here is a write up from the bossman!, also in our forum section

Anadraulic State is a great choice to augment your current PCT product since it contains mild agents that do similar things to prescription PCT and potent over the counter AI's like Formadrol and others. Even after a strong cycle of illegal steroids, Anadraulic State can be very useful on cycle and for PCT.

On Cycle Benefits:
Keeps Estrogen Low
Gives The Body All Nutrients to Increase Satellite Cells
Provides Optimal Growth Factors Like Essential Amino Acids & Leucine
Mimics Insulin With Carbs and Amino Acids Before a Workout
Mild Liver Protecting Herbs (Wolfberry and Schizandra)

Simply take 1 serving of Anadraulic State before every workout while on cycle to give you the cycle support to help keep the testes in good shape, while protecting the liver and giving the body a perfect anabolic environment to take advantage of the extra testosterone.

Post Cycle Protocols (these are recommendations not medical advise)

Studies PROVE that using multiple AI's provide benefit over singular AI's. This combination is already addressed in products like Formadrol, but in single AI products that only have ATD or 6-OXO-Androstenedione, the addition of Anadraulic State will add another mild AI into your PCT along with other growth promoting substances.

For Post Cycle, Anadraulic State will add significantly to the overall “health” of your body's natural system. It includes mild aromatase inhibitors along with mild SERMs that will combine with the pSARMS to give your body increased recovery and a more anabolic state (via the pSARM). This should help you keep a much higher quality ratio of gains vs. when you were on a cycle.

PSARM – Provides a higher anabolic environment while your test levels are recovering.
PSERM – Gives a nice additional estrogenic reduction and LH increase.
AI – Mild AI's give increased benefit to normal PCT, studies prove that a combined AI strategy is best.
RECEPTOR – Increases Androgen Receptor sensitivity which provide more complete recovery.

With Tamoxifen:
Week 1: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 2: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 3: 20mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 4: 10mg Tamoxifen Per Day / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day
Week 5-Next Cycle: 1 Scoop Anadrualic State Per Day

With an Over The Counter AI (T-911, Formadrol, Novedex XT(tm), 6-OXO(tm))

Week 1: 4 Capsules OTC AI (one of the above) / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 2: 3 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 3: 2 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 4: 2 Capsules OTC AI / 1 Scoop Anadraulic State
Week 5 - Next Cycle: 1 Scoop Anadraulic State Per Day

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
/\/\ yup, i saw that writeup before, ill essentially be following that protocol, however ill most likely be tapering down from 20mg of nolva in week 1 to 10mg in week 2 and take it from there

i say this bc i felt little to no shutdown whatsoever on cycle but as far as anadraulic state goes im going to keep it at 1 scoop per day throughout cycle---will post periodic udates

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
/\/\ yup, i saw that writeup before, ill essentially be following that protocol, however ill most likely be tapering down from 20mg of nolva in week 1 to 10mg in week 2 and take it from there

i say this bc i felt little to no shutdown whatsoever on cycle but as far as anadraulic state goes im going to keep it at 1 scoop per day throughout cycle---will post periodic udates

please do, let us know how it goes:)

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
thumbs up

the first 2 days of pct were odd, i felt more lethargic than anytime i felt on cycle, workouts were not up to par, and i felt as if i was starting to lose some size...

used my common sense and rather than say my pct was wrong yada yada, i realized i just ran a cycle where i experienced some of the best/intense training ive seen in myself yet...it seemed most logical to me i taxed the cns pretty hard and coming off the stuff, i was expecting my body to adapt fine

took 2 days off, ate well, slept well, and the following training days were amazing, in-fact as good if not better than those days on cycle

so far, thumbs up on the as+nolva pct

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sweet:thumbsup: good feedback...

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
progress continues and results have solidified imo...im about 2 weeks into pct and strength even continues to climb in some areas

this is a good combo pct and i think ill use it for my upcoming mdrol cycle months in the future

it honestly feels like despite this beyond-your-average-mild-cycle of 4 weeks, my bodys natural system is fully restored as i felt minimal shutdown on cycle--> ill keep running the serm for at least 3 weeks, however just to assure no estro rebound

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^ awesome to hear:thumbsup: