PCT for EPI Cycle - Help

Hugo Danner

Awards
Planning on doing an EPI cycle (20/30/30/40 or 20/30/40/40 – haven’t yet decided on which dosing yet – thoughts?). Here is my Cycle/PCT. Looking for your critique/advice. Have specific questions throughout to which I would really appreciate your help/insight:

Cycle
Week 1 – 4
EPI
Life Support (2 caps morning/2 caps night).
Plan on taking EPI with Omegas and a little grapefruit juice. (Q – can EPI and LifeSupport be taken together or not?)

PCT
Week 5
Tamox (SERM) - 40/40/20/20/20/20/20 (Q - what time of day do I take? With meals or not?)
Formex (AI) – 25/day (Q - what time of day do I take? Can it be taken with Tamox? With meals or not?))

Week 6
Tamox – 20/day
Formex – 25/day

Week 7 – 8
Tamox – 10/day
Formex – 50/day (25 morning/ 25 night)
X Lean or Lean Xtreme – 3/day (Q - what time of day do I take?)
Life Support – 2 caps morning/2 caps night
PCS – 2 caps morning/2 caps night

Week 9 –10
Formex – 25/day

Thanks very much in advance.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Planning on doing an EPI cycle (20/30/30/40 or 20/30/40/40 – haven’t yet decided on which dosing yet – thoughts?). Here is my Cycle/PCT. Looking for your critique/advice. Have specific questions throughout to which I would really appreciate your help/insight:

Cycle
Week 1 – 4
EPI
Life Support (2 caps morning/2 caps night).
Plan on taking EPI with Omegas and a little grapefruit juice. (Q – can EPI and LifeSupport be taken together or not?)

PCT
Week 5
Tamox (SERM) - 40/40/20/20/20/20/20 (Q - what time of day do I take? With meals or not?)
Formex (AI) – 25/day (Q - what time of day do I take? Can it be taken with Tamox? With meals or not?))

Week 6
Tamox – 20/day
Formex – 25/day

Week 7 – 8
Tamox – 10/day
Formex – 50/day (25 morning/ 25 night)
Life Support – 2 caps morning/2 caps night

Week 9 –10
Formex – 25/day

Thanks very much in advance.
Looks pretty good I would not dose the Nolva at 40mg start at 20mg. The SERM is best taken at night before bed. I have not used the Formex so I really cannot say. LX morning, afternoon and night I would dose 1 cap each. Life Support can be taken with epi(some will say it will hamper growth but there is much debate and it would be very little if any). Good luck bro. Remembe that Life Support is only 1/2 the dosage of Cycle Support.:)

Hugo Danner

Awards
I know this general topic has been sort of beaten to death, but I haven't seen too much on when to dose and combining products, so - thanks so much for the helpful advice!

Anyone know about the IBE products dosing timing?

Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I know this general topic has been sort of beaten to death, but I haven't seen too much on when to dose and combining products, so - thanks so much for the helpful advice!

Anyone know about the IBE products dosing timing?

Thanks
Spilt dose them. If your taking 20mg take 10mg A.M. and 10mg afternoon. For 30mg I would do 20mg A.M. and 10mg afternoon and for 40mg I would do 20mg a.m. and 20mg in the afternoon. I would not dose to close to bed time as it can affect sleep.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
As Don said, take the SERM at night, 20mg of Novla is definitely enough. Start formex once you have tapered down on the SERM, since AI's work in a different mechanism than SERM's. I would rather you go with toremifene citrate than novla, pm me if you want.

Hugo Danner

Awards
I have read that EPI should be front-loaded each day (like you said, first dose each day should be greatest dose), but I want to keep plasma supply pretty constant. On 40 mg days, does 20/20 do this, or would it better to do 20/10/10?

Does your advice also apply to Formex?

Andrew732 - Already have the Tamox Citrate in-hand, otherwise I would definitely go with Torem. Are you saying I should revise my PCT? I currently plan to do SERM (Tamox) 20/20/10/10 and concurrently run Formex at 25 EOD/25ED/50ED/50ED/25/ED/25ED.

Thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you do not want to block too much estrogen, formex works differently than Novla, once you are going at 10mg of Novla, you can take the formex at 25-50mg, last two weeks of formex, no more than 25mgs.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Okay - thanks. Any idea at what time of day I should be taking the Formex? Like - first thing in the a.m. and last thing at night, or...?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Okay - thanks. Any idea at what time of day I should be taking the Formex? Like - first thing in the a.m. and last thing at night, or...?
First thing in the morning, heres a rule of thumb, serum prebed(gh releaser and SERM), AI first thing in the morning.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have read that EPI should be front-loaded each day (like you said, first dose each day should be greatest dose), but I want to keep plasma supply pretty constant. On 40 mg days, does 20/20 do this, or would it better to do 20/10/10?

Does your advice also apply to Formex?

Andrew732 - Already have the Tamox Citrate in-hand, otherwise I would definitely go with Torem. Are you saying I should revise my PCT? I currently plan to do SERM (Tamox) 20/20/10/10 and concurrently run Formex at 25 EOD/25ED/50ED/50ED/25/ED/25ED.

Thanks
I would split dose the epi as you have planned and Tamox at 20/20/10/10 would be fine. Do not take the epi to near bedtime as it can interfere with sleep.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Thanks all!

So you recommend taking the entire does at night. Is this throughout - meaning even on days when SERM is at 20 mg? What I'm struggling with is Tamox's half-life is 7 -9 hours. If I does it once per day (whether on 10 mg days OR on 20 mg days), I will not be maintaining a constant level...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks all!

So you recommend taking the entire does at night. Is this throughout - meaning even on days when SERM is at 20 mg? What I'm struggling with is Tamox's half-life is 7 -9 hours. If I does it once per day (whether on 10 mg days OR on 20 mg days), I will not be maintaining a constant level...

Yes the entire dose of Tamox should be taken at night before bed.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Okay, so if I understand correctly - the SERM is needed specifically to engage in certain chemical reactions that occur during sleep, so maintaining a constant level is unimportant?? thanks.

Hugo Danner

Awards
By the way - bought Life Support and PCS. Based on my research, LS appears to be an excellent product, and I have high hopes for PCS (although, I wish PCS were more discreetly named :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
By the way - bought Life Support and PCS. Based on my research, LS appears to be an excellent product, and I have high hopes for PCS (although, I wish PCS were more discreetly named :)
Life support is a great product but it is only 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support. PCS we do have a product named more discreetly it is Stoked. They are the exact same product and Stoked was created for just that purpose because people had a hard time running the PCS as a stand alone product.

j3ffbeck

Awards
Thanks all!

Tamox's half-life is 5-7 days, not hours. With a half-life that long why does it matter when you dose it?

Hugo Danner

Awards
I'm not the epxert on this by any stretch of the imagination, but the medical and pharmaceutical sites I researched consistently state distribution (once ingested) is 7 - 14 hours, and elimination is 5- 7 days. If the useful life of Tamox in your body after each dose was 5 - 7 days, wouldn't you need to take only one dose per week?

j3ffbeck

Awards
Went back and looked again, and you're right. It's 5-7 days to elimination, which puts the half life at around 12ish. My bad for the mis-information.

I can only guess the logic behind the dosing times is SERM at night to stimulate test., and then AI in the morning to prevent aromatization of the high levels of test. induced by the SERM. But, even at 12 hours Tamox. still has pretty long half-life and I don't think there's gonna be any real advantage to dosing at night verses any other time. Especially, since after the first couple days, you're gonna have a pretty constant level of Tamox. in your system anyway. That being said, as long as it's not messing with your sleep, it wont hurt.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Thanks for the reply. It's good confirmation that at least I'm not totally out in left field!

By the way, I'm having second thoughts on Tamox versus Torem. It seems a lot of what I've ben reading lately indicates Torem is a better alternative, as it's less toxic and it doesn't do anything to increase gyno receptors. But I thought I read early on that Torem increased propensity of blood clotting? - which scares the sh*t out of me, as a clot can cause a stroke/heart attack. Now I'm not so sure what SERM to use...

j3ffbeck

Awards
Honestly, I'd just go with the Nolva. Its cheaper and has a proven track record of safety. The papers I've read on Torem are split 50/50 on whether or not it's safer/better than Nolva. Also, keep in mind since it's new the pharm companies that made it are gonna be paying people to research it. Not saying that that research is bogus, but...

That aside, people undergoing breast cancer therapy use Nolva at 20mg daily for 2-5 years, so I think the dangers of a 4 week Nolva PCT are pretty minimal.