guys please help me out..im starting to go blind from searching

denali7432

Awards
before the ban on superdrol i bought up a few bottles and i was going to run havoc but figured why spend the money let me use the superdrol..now ive done my searching and every thread on superdrol pct has 10 replies with each guy suggesting 6 different things and i end up with 50-60 different sups..lol seriously the **** is driving me crazy..so im going to make it easy..i dont want "suggestions" i want to know what to buy to use during the cycle and after the cycle..and in what dosages to use..so far on hand i have clomid,liver supports,glutamind,taurine,cranberry and pomegranate extracts,multi vitamind paks..so please help a guy out..thank you

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, as long as you have Serm your good to go. I would run the Clomid 75/50/50/25/25. As for support supps I would go with Cycle Assist from CEL and Liver52 for Liver supports both are very cost effective as well.

asoulecpt

Awards
Maybe throw an AI in during the third week of PCT. Something like Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i liked sustain alpha as well in pct for superdrol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i tell everyone... google superdrol for dummies...it answers just about every question you could have including pct.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Get AIs cycle support for during and pct

with your sd run it 10/20/20. You can go 4 wks but most see more sides and very little gains. But judge that when u get there and how u feel and how the gains are.

Pct
serm is a must. Thus stuff is potent! Mine is usual really detailed for sd but here it is, u can get away with either clomid or nolva but I like combo bc each is sligtly different.

Clomid 50/50/50/25
nolva 20/20/20/10

now the AI is tricky, some use it some don't. Some ramp it up and then taper, some start wk 3 high and taper. I do the latter. U can use 6bromo, formex, 6oxo, gesparia noladex xt... Which ever u like. But starting wk I start at the high dose spread out throughout the day and continue this dosing for this wk and the following. Then taper down a cap so just am and pm. Then next wk cut a cap to just before bed. Then ur done, so looks kinda like:
0caps/0/3/3/2/1

I also start my cort control wk 3 also. And run it for 4 wks also. This is optional but can tell a differnce when I don't.

This is what I do and by no means exactly perfect but works well for me. With lighter stuff will use only nolva and no clomid.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
^^^that was a good post.

Is an AI needed? Does it make a difference? Can u get away with Just a SERM and no AI on a weaker PS/DS such as Epi and H-Drol?