Do I need TEST BOOSTER for PCT???? help me please!

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Ok, its for my hdrol cycle, I havent had anyone give me an answer yet.....here my cycle and PCT below, do I need a test booster in pct as well along with nolva??

cycle at, 50-50-50-75-75

My pct is

Nolva: 20-20-10-10
Cycle support
Daily V
Creatine mono

BUT, do I need to add a TEST BOOSTER as well? IF so recomend me one!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok, its for my hdrol cycle, I havent had anyone give me an answer yet.....here my cycle and PCT below, do I need a test booster in pct as well along with nolva??

cycle at, 50-50-50-75-75

My pct is

Nolva: 20-20-10-10
Cycle support
Daily V
Creatine mono

BUT, do I need to add a TEST BOOSTER as well? IF so recomend me one!
is it SERM nolvadex or novedex xt you have? and yes T booster like DTH/Drive/ Sustain Alpha is recommended.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
is it SERM nolvadex or novedex xt you have? and yes T booster like DTH/Drive/ Sustain Alpha is recommended.
i personally like S.A.. Also are you running the cycle support during the cycle or with PCT? You know there is a post cycle support capsule you can take. I usually run cycle support thru cycle and PCT and post cycle support with PCT.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
no u dont need one. but an AI cause yer serm could cauz u to pump out alot of test and u should taper up on it while tapering down the SERM, this keeps u in a positive androgen state, which is better than an estrogen state.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Im using NOLVADEX, and im running cycle support through all of it!

Marc-Antony

Awards
There has never been any conclusive and reliable data supporting use of test booster to return to homeostasis. Save your cash and use tried and true products. In other words, I don't think it would hurt to incorporate a test booster with your pct but I am not sure it's worth the cash either.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
There has never been any conclusive and reliable data supporting use of test booster to return to homeostasis. Save your cash and use tried and true products. In other words, I don't think it would hurt to incorporate a test booster with your pct but I am not sure it's worth the cash either.
you don't trust peoples blood test from TRS or DTH, I can see not trusting them 100%, but I think the T-booster has quite a bit to do with quick recovery?

Getbiig

Awards
Is it recommended to run Sustain Alpha during and as pct or just pct?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i usually run
nolva 4 3 2 2
powerfull
pct assit
staring wk 3 HDX2.

and starting next cycle i will put clomid also 100 50 50 50

powerful is a pct MUST it boost T and GH
hdx2 si great for a prolonged control of estro

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i also wanna add i never received GYNO from this stack, it helps alot PCT wise

Marc-Antony

Awards
i usually run
nolva 4 3 2 2
powerfull
pct assit
staring wk 3 HDX2.

and starting next cycle i will put clomid also 100 50 50 50

powerful is a pct MUST it boost T and GH
hdx2 si great for a prolonged control of estro

Did you get GH tested? I mean since you say it's a must and boosts it. :laugh2:

Some supplements can indeed assist in post cycle recovery but there is nothing that will beat hcg on cycle.