OTC SERM, is there such a thing?
- 07-13-2009, 01:58 AM
- 07-13-2009, 04:02 AM
- 07-14-2009, 04:10 PM
07-14-2009, 05:46 PM
He didn't say it was a SERM. As he stated it has SERM like qualities. Which it does.
Should it be used in place of an actual SERM. Well, do so at your own risk.
07-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Any product containing Resveratrol can be considered to have SERM like qualities but they are not SERMS. I agree something like Resversitol or Post Cycle Support would be a great addition to pct.
07-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:31 AM
- By elabor in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:14 AM
- By 04svtspray in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2008, 06:07 PM
- By jnoodles in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2008, 01:30 PM
- By x_muscle in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 10-12-2006, 12:36 AM