Formex+Clomid+Post cycle support+...?

smocho

Awards
Quick question, I'm currently on PCT after p-plex and m-drol, I shut down bigtime from methyls so my libido was almost completely annihilated. Im doing a PCT consisting of Clomd, Formex and Post cycle support, the last 2 boost your libido and I must say it works. I was wondering though, since I need my libido back this week (Im already in 2nd week of PCT) if it would do any harm if I used Advanced PCT from anabolic Xtreme. Formex blocks the estrogens but I dont think Advanced PCT does the same. I know that Formex+SERM+Post cycle support are a proper PCT, but would it do my any harm to throw in the Advanced PCT as well, or would that be overkill?

This is in Advanced PCT, if you google it the first hit shows a detailed description of the ingredients:

Cordyceps Extract
L-Histadine
Grape Seed Extract
6-Bromodione (6-alpha-Bromodione + 6-beta-Bromodione )

I hope someone can give me some advice quick :)

Thanks!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bromo is an AI. Either drop the Formex or the Advanced PCT, as that woudl be overkill on E control. I can tell you that L Histadine is great for my libido... but so is Formestane. If your just needing a kick in the libido department I'd throw in some Sustain Alpha with your Formex or APCT, but I wouldn't combine them.

smocho

Awards
Great thanks, thats some info I can use, Ill drop the Advanced PCT since I read great things about Formex and I must say I noticed it almost immediately when I started it yesterday ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great thanks, thats some info I can use, Ill drop the Advanced PCT since I read great things about Formex and I must say I noticed it almost immediately when I started it yesterday ;)
Awesome. Glad I could help.:thumbsup: