Puffy Nipples

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.14%

Puffy Nipples

Just got off Tren A. Ive never had a problem with my nipples being puffy but this time I do. I have some fibrous tissue behind my right nipple. Ill start pct in 6 weeks because Im finishing the cycle with test and winni. Do you guys have any suggestions? Will just clomid be ok at the end or would you run something like letro or aromison now?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrock View Post
    Just got off Tren A. Ive never had a problem with my nipples being puffy but this time I do. I have some fibrous tissue behind my right nipple. Ill start pct in 6 weeks because Im finishing the cycle with test and winni. Do you guys have any suggestions? Will just clomid be ok at the end or would you run something like letro or aromison now?
    it sounds to me like the start of gyno...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.14%

any suggestions bro?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

if you do in fact have the beginning stages of gyno it is because your hormones are all out of whack.. so in this cause you need to take some sort of test booster or test supplement in order for your body to replenish and build up its test level... once your test level is up you should see a decrease in size of the bump... if it doesn't get smaller you may have to see your local doctor..
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.14%

Thanks bro. You running Nolva for 2 weeks at 60mgs then run 40mgs for the additional weeks will work?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.54%

^^Yes, you need something to bind your estrogen receptors, NOT more exogeneous testosterone, which will only make things worse. Your natural test production is going down to compensate for the gear and your body is raising estrogen levels to compensate for the heightened test levels.

Start the nolva at a low dose (10-20 mgs) to see if the subsides. Or you can start a low dose of an AI....
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

Quote Originally Posted by JZ7757 View Post
    ^^Yes, you need something to bind your estrogen receptors, NOT more exogeneous testosterone, which will only make things worse. Your natural test production is going down to compensate for the gear and your body is raising estrogen levels to compensate for the heightened test levels.

Start the nolva at a low dose (10-20 mgs) to see if the subsides. Or you can start a low dose of an AI....
    Would dropping the dose of gear help to? I am in the same situation but have actualy started to get small lumps. I'm dropping epi down from 30mg to 20g and taking nolva in a split dose with 20mg a day. Ok?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.54%

Yes it will help, marginally but your test levels will be slow to respond. What duration is yor cycle? Just Epi and your getting lumps or was this a preexisting condition that has apprently made things worse?

Frankly, you have to consider how seriously do you not want boobs? You simply do not want to make this problem any worse, even if that means cutting the cycle short. Not to say you could not run the nolva and still do OK, but your rolling the dice here...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

Quote Originally Posted by JZ7757 View Post
    Yes it will help, marginally but your test levels will be slow to respond. What duration is yor cycle? Just Epi and your getting lumps or was this a preexisting condition that has apprently made things worse?

Frankly, you have to consider how seriously do you not want boobs? You simply do not want to make this problem any worse, even if that means cutting the cycle short. Not to say you could not run the nolva and still do OK, but your rolling the dice here...
    I'm on day 15 out of 30 and I am only taking epi by itself. So would stopping the cycle now be a better option? I don't mind doing this if it is more likely to clear the small lumps/water/fat (I'm 10% bf so it looks wierd). As I've only been on for two weeks what should my nolva/6bromo/test booster PCT look like?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Transdermal formestane.

I am a believer.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.94%

Sorry for the newb questiom but what does AI stand for? Im currently running sust just completed my 2nd week and thinking about cycling in a small dose of nolva or clomid. Any advive!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

Exemestane and Pramipexole. Hit it from the AI perspective, as well as suppress the prolactin with the Prami. Safe yourself the time and the headache... Start looking into these products.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.94%

Pmed ^

Similar Forum Threads

1. Puffy nipples on 3rd day of The One
    By Miro3003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 09:39 AM