Should I start nolva now!?

B

benchpresskid

Awards
I'm on day 13 of my epi cycle. So 17 more days to go. (30mg ed)

For about 5 days I have had more puffy nips than ususal. (Just water maybe)
For about 5 days I have had random tingly feelings on nips.
Yesterday they were itchy/slightly sore tingles at times.

So basicaly the early gyno symptoms.

My question is do I start nolva now or continue the remaining 17 with no nolva?
If lumps apear should I start during the cycle?
Or even lumps apear wait untill the end of the cycle to start nolva?

Thanks guys.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i suggest a low dose AI. OTC one s/b fine. you could, if you really believe it's early gyno, you could start nolva at 10 mgs. until it subsides.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
I have some 'Drive'. That isn't an AI I don't think though. Would 1 cap a day be ok? When would it be best to take it? I guess before bed?

B

benchpresskid

Awards
Ok. I've just ordered a product containing:

6-Bromodione (50mg per serving)
Cissus Quadranglaris
DVTHF (Divinal)
Forsklin Extracts

This will be a decent AI. When and how many serving should I take to combat the gyno symptoms before they become lumps? I still have 17 days to go! I was thinking 1-2 servings at bed time. Thoughts?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I've just ordered a product containing:

6-Bromodione (50mg per serving)
Cissus Quadranglaris
DVTHF (Divinal)
Forsklin Extracts

This will be a decent AI. When and how many serving should I take to combat the gyno symptoms before they become lumps? I still have 17 days to go! I was thinking 1-2 servings at bed time. Thoughts?
typically, test rises during sleep. so i would dose my AI by taking one cap in the morning one mid day and another if you feel it's necessary in the afternnon. i believe two s/b fine. if you really believe it's pre-gyno, i'd start taking 10 mgs. of nolva just in case, it's not going to hurt you, it is a bit harsh on the liver but at 10mgs. i think you'll be fine.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
The problem is my nolva is only in 20mg caps..

What does two s/b mean btw?

So in that case take my AI with my first two doses of epi? Morning, then mid day.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The problem is my nolva is only in 20mg caps..

What does two s/b mean btw?

So in that case take my AI with my first two doses of epi? Morning, then mid day.
i meant two caps a day should be fine. how is everything right now? sometimes when hormones are adjusting from a cycle, my nips go through a sensitive period, sometimes.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
Well it seems that a few hours after taking a cap they tingle/itch/hurt a little. Water is still the same.

On my left nipple though it is slightly more poited than my right.

The AI should be here tomorrow. One question though. It is also a test booster, so could that make the problem worse? Isn't gyno caused by test being converted to eostrogen?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Well it seems that a few hours after taking a cap they tingle/itch/hurt a little. Water is still the same.

On my left nipple though it is slightly more poited than my right.

The AI should be here tomorrow. One question though. It is also a test booster, so could that make the problem worse? Isn't gyno caused by test being converted to eostrogen?
what is a test booster?

B

benchpresskid

Awards
I thought Cissus boosted test. Also for divinal and forkslin?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dude....seriously its probably in your head. BUT, its not going to hurt to take 10mg of nolva. Cut the pill in half and take it. Dont mess with an AI...epi IS an ai by nature, and its taking another path all together if you are getting gyno from it.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
Good point Monsterbox. I will cut a pill in half and take it tomorrow morning. That means I will have to use less nolva for pct but I can double dose the AI for pct I guess.

Annthing else?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Good point Monsterbox. I will cut a pill in half and take it tomorrow morning. That means I will have to use less nolva for pct but I can double dose the AI for pct I guess.

Annthing else?
no, do not "double dose the ai". Order more nolva or just use half of what you have. You shouldn't even use an AI in pct until after your testosterone begins to come back. Like I said, epistane already eats up estrogen, if you further suppress it in pct with an AI you certainly and looking for a wicked rebound. Man, I don't think you were ready to cycle.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
Maybe not, but then again I wasn't expecting gyno in my second week on EPI!

I'm going to take 10mg nolva for a few days and see if things get better. If not should I stop the cycle and do a short pct? Then use the other half of epi/nolva sometime in the future?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborns-epistane-faq.html i totally forgot about this link, which might answer some of your questions. as far as epi "eating estrogen" i would be asking where that info came from. EPI has been reported to have "AI like" properties but it is not an AI in the true sense, unless someone can give me some info to dispute that. i do not mind being wrong.
epi generally is a strong AI. For me at least, it dried me up like crazy, made my joints KILL. Some people even get gyno reduction. I guess for others, the increase in testosterone ends up aromatizing past the AI properties of epi. In this case I guess it would make sense to take an AI, but I don't see how you would just have gyno pop up unless you had all the other symptoms of estrogen from Epi, like puffy all over, bloating, etc....

Theres also a threashold point on epi...went I ventured into 40mgs I began to retain water moreso than shed water...which probably means the estrogen was actually increasing. You just have to have a SERM on hand so that you can evaluate whats going on while taking the SERM. Then, add in your AI accordingly.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
I deffo have two small lumps under each nip now.

I'm dropping epi dose to 20mg a day and upping nolva to 20mg a day. If this doesn't work should I just stop the cycle and do a pct protocall? Opinions?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I deffo have two small lumps under each nip now.

I'm dropping epi dose to 20mg a day and upping nolva to 20mg a day. If this doesn't work should I just stop the cycle and do a pct protocall? Opinions?
yes, stop immediately and start pct if you have lumps...epi isnt working right

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I just don't understand how people get gyno from epi. OP, did you have any other estrogen symptoms like lots of water retention/puffy face/bloated.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
Monster - Nope, I've been pretty lean. Only thing I've noticed on epi is a little acne and the puffy nips/tingles/itches/small lumps. Do you think it could have been caused through the progesterone route? If so nolva won't do anything to help will it? Thoughts?

7Z77 - I have stopped epi now.

I've taken 10mg nolva this morning but I am unsure what would be the best doses for pct seeing I've done such a short cycle. 40/20/20/10? What about my cissus drol doses (cissus,6-bromo,forsklin,divinal)? 1/2/3/4?

Sorry about all the questions guys but I must be 1 in a million getting gyno after two weeks on epi 30mg..

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
could be contaminated or something too. I don't trust designers anymore after my rediculous experience with a few pills of M-Drol.

Could be prolactin route...you'll never know anything without a blood test. However, you could try getting some B6 dosing it 150mg ED...ideally use P5P as its less toxic to your nervous system. I should raise dopamine to counteract prolactin sides.

Do a full pct. Run nolva 20/20/20/10. I don't see the need for 40, but you can try it for a few days. I don't think it does much more at 40 than at 20. Id throw your Cissus Drol in at week 2 i guess.

B

benchpresskid

Awards
Ok thanks.

Hopfully four weeks of nolva will help. If not I will look for the ingredients you mentioned above.