Found some extra stuff, need opinions.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
So I was looking through my box of supplements that I have in my closet and came across a box of Halodrol LGels and a bottle of inhibit-e.

Here are my questions:

The Halodrol LG by Gaspari contains DHEA and 6-OXO. Would this be a good choice to throw into my PCT? I already oh DHEA but havent picked up any 6-OXO and thought I might use this if it sounds ok.

My second question is that if I do use the Halodrol, do I need to use the Inhibit-E. Any input on how I can mix and match using these two products is greatly appreciated.

On a side note. I'm comming off a MDrol/Test cycle. I have all support supps, DHEA, yohimbine, natty test booster, and nolva.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So I was looking through my box of supplements that I have in my closet and came across a box of Halodrol LGels and a bottle of inhibit-e.

Here are my questions:

The Halodrol LG by Gaspari contains DHEA and 6-OXO. Would this be a good choice to throw into my PCT? I already oh DHEA but havent picked up any 6-OXO and thought I might use this if it sounds ok.

My second question is that if I do use the Halodrol, do I need to use the Inhibit-E. Any input on how I can mix and match using these two products is greatly appreciated.

On a side note. I'm comming off a MDrol/Test cycle. I have all support supps, DHEA, yohimbine, natty test booster, and nolva.
Do not use anything hormonal during pct.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I've used it before along with a few other people I know and none of us have had any problems. Including having bloodwork done.

pfafkl13

Awards
Well if it works for you and you have bloodwork to prove it, then go with it I guess.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
But my question is should i use the Inhibit-E or the halodrol? I've never used the halodrol, but have used DHEA and 6oxo.