First PCT

asoulecpt

Awards
So I just finished my Phera cycle (20/20/30/30/30) and now Im on phase 2, my pct. On my last day or today rather, I finished off the bottle with 20mg. One 10mg in the morning and one 10mg in the afternoon and an the evening I took 20mg of my Tamoxifen Citrate, which I plan on taking everyday at 20mg for 4 weeks, right? I also have Inhibit-E and ZMA which I will start tomorrow. The inhibit at (3/2/2/1) and ZMA as directed. Let know if this is a good pct thanks! Oh and Tamoxifen taste like bowmans...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So I just finished my Phera cycle (20/20/30/30/30) and now Im on phase 2, my pct. On my last day or today rather, I finished off the bottle with 20mg. One 10mg in the morning and one 10mg in the afternoon and an the evening I took 20mg of my Tamoxifen Citrate, which I plan on taking everyday at 20mg for 4 weeks, right? I also have Inhibit-E and ZMA which I will start tomorrow. The inhibit at (3/2/2/1) and ZMA as directed. Let know if this is a good pct thanks! Oh and Tamoxifen taste like bowmans...
Looks good. My Nolva tasted like battery acid.:)