otc ptc for test e cycle?

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
is it possible to run an otc pct for 500mg test e a week for 10 weeks? i am sure i am gonna get the answer no. but for only 10 weeks what would you recommend?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Possible? Sure. It is possible to take absolutely nothing for PCT and you will eventually recover.

But seriously, no, take a SERM or don't do test. I can't imagine having a source for one but not the other.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
back in the old days there was no such thing as PCT. so yes, u can recover naturally....or not at all.

the whole point of PCT is to raise ur natty test levels quickly to help maintain gains. so if ur ok with losing most, if not all gains....then run an OTC pct

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
no i dont wanna loose hard earned gains. test e is available to me but i am sure nolva and clomid is under my nose but just not bumped into it yet. i am not even asking how to get it cause i understand the rules here. just curious if there is an effective estrogen blocker/natty test booster that can be ordered. of course there is but from what i have read they are for mild ph cycles

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
search under "reseach chemicals" for a serm

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
ok next question, liquid or pill form for nolva? or does it not matter?

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
it doesn't matter, but go with toremifene dude, screw nolva. it sucks, it's not as effective and it lowers igf-1 levels.

WunHungLo

Awards
Would it be possible to run a 10 week cycle of test-e cycle like he mentioned and then use clomid combined with Advanced PCT and Lean Xtreme? I just started the cycle and I have everything I mentioned but cannot get nolva or torm due to my location.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Would it be possible to run a 10 week cycle of test-e cycle like he mentioned and then use clomid combined with Advanced PCT and Lean Xtreme? I just started the cycle and I have everything I mentioned but cannot get nolva or torm due to my location.
sure, the first old school PCT's were clomid only. that could be done easily.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to run an otc pct for 500mg test e a week for 10 weeks? i am sure i am gonna get the answer no. but for only 10 weeks what would you recommend?
if you consider clomid, nolva and ldex OTC............then sure.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good subject. What about a 3-4 month cycle of test prop and tren @ 800mg/500mg respectively. Would nolva be enough or would you all think somthing stronger like torem would be best? thx

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good subject. What about a 3-4 month cycle of test prop and tren @ 800mg/500mg respectively. Would nolva be enough or would you all think somthing stronger like torem would be best? thx
That is a sh!t ton of test. That is the equvalent of 930mg of enanthate (accounting for the molecular weight of the esters).

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've just found that I get the best gains with fewer of the tren side effects with a higher dose of test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
nolasa1972 Supplements 15
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Post Cycle Therapy 6
Post Cycle Therapy 6