Tren/P-plex PCT

M

mak90

Awards
I'm finishing up a 4 week cycle of Tren/P-plex..Just wondering how to run my PCT. I have Clomid/PCS/Restore.....

C

Cal

Awards
Search for PCT. Your cycle doesn't require some new PCT that is any different from others.

M

mak90

Awards
Should I taper the PCS and Restore or run them inversely?

M

mak90

Awards
Why? It's true. You think your cycle or your body is somehow unique?
My cycle may not be unique, but my body is. Everyone doesn't react the same way to a particular substance or PCT for that matter. What may work for you, may not work for me, or vice versa.

C

Cal

Awards
Haha yeah people like to think that because they look at the outliers and not the norm. The vast VAST majority of people respond the same to compounds. Human physiology isn't so different. So run it just like any other PCT. No offense, but if you DID have some strange disorder that required a different PCT, there's no way anybody is going to be able to know that over the internet from your posts. So you still will get a canned answer. It's really simple, man. PCT is PCT. Too many people want to complicate it, but they aren't unique. Just do it and make the best of it.

M

mak90

Awards
I'll agree to that. It's just that if PCT was so cut and dry then why are there so many conflicting posts about how to carry it out. Sometimes it seems that the more research I do, the more complicated it gets. I decided on running the clomid at 50 mgs/day for 4 wks. Should I taper the Restore or PCS?

C

Cal

Awards
I'd have to look up the contents of them. That's n00b OTC junk. Just extra details with minimal benefit. But if they have AIs in them, taper them.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to look up the contents of them. That's n00b OTC junk. Just extra details with minimal benefit. But if they have AIs in them, taper them.
I would run the Clomid weeks 1-4 of pct and the PCS weeks 3-6 of pct. There is no need to taper the dose of PCS run 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for the full month. Good luck bro.:)

M

mak90

Awards
I would run the Clomid weeks 1-4 of pct and the PCS weeks 3-6 of pct. There is no need to taper the dose of PCS run 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for the full month. Good luck bro.:)
Thanks. Should be a solid PCT.

M

mak90

Awards
This is my final draft:

Wk. 1 Clomid 50mg/day
Wk. 2 Clomid 50mg/day
Wk. 3 Clomid 50mg/day : PCS 4/day divided : Restore 4/day
Wk. 4 Clomid 50mg/day : PCS 4/day divided : Restore 3/day
Wk. 5 _______________ PCS 4/day divided : Restore 2/day
Wk. 6 _______________ PCS 4/day divided : Restore 1/day