Recommended PCT for Spawn?

xink

Awards
  • Established
I just went through three pages of "Spawn" related threads on the forum and found a number of contradicting posts on what to take and what not to take both during and post Spawn and am looking for a definitive answer.

Yes I'm aware you're capable of making something similar/identical on your own by purchasing the right products; I just want it simple enough for me to take right away and for me to bring with me when I travel. This is simple enough and I don't think it's terrible expensive.

Also, whatever I take I'm interested in getting easily and legally, like if you tell me Nutraplanet or someone similar has it that'll be perfect, if i have to go about jumping through hoops to get something to take with Spawn...

Any help is appreciated - thanks everyone!

xink

Awards
  • Established
Alright... I've been doing searches non-stop and I think this is what I'm looking for:

"Well, if your strictly OTC PCT then I would say Reversitol and a natty test booster (like Testabolan, Blue Up, Unleashed), would be ideal. If you really wanted to add anything else, AI PCS is a good addition as well."

So yes, does this sound solid to everyone, or is a true serm a must with Spawn?

Thanks!

masterX

masterX

Awards
A SERM should be used here. Clomid with PCS would work well but I would not run this without a SERM.
Is there a particular reaosn you advice clomid? better to restore hpta..

Better than nolva after epistane & Estra cycle?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a particular reaosn you advice clomid? better to restore hpta..

Better than nolva after epistane & Estra cycle?
Nolva could be used but most prefer Clomid with a tren type compound.

Cal

Awards
When the tren leaves, the prolactin follows shortly behind. So the whole problem with tamoxifen theoretically upregulating the PRL receptor isn't a valid reason in this case.

To the OP:
Why are you asking this? Do you find something different from your cycle compared to others that you've searched for? And if so, even then why would your PCT be any different? How many ways have you found that are PROVEN to upregulate the HPTA, which would lead you to believe that you need to ask what PCT to use instead of seeing what is proven to work and has been proven to work for years?

xink

Awards
  • Established
To the OP:
Why are you asking this? Do you find something different from your cycle compared to others that you've searched for? And if so, even then why would your PCT be any different? How many ways have you found that are PROVEN to upregulate the HPTA, which would lead you to believe that you need to ask what PCT to use instead of seeing what is proven to work and has been proven to work for years?
I haven't really seen a 'proven' method - I have seen some people say they took X, and others say they took Y and then others come into the thread and jump all over them for not taking ABC. I haven't really seen a definitive:

"Take ___________ and here is why."

Even look in this thread... I asked what I should use and there are a number of options listed:

• Reversitol and a natty test booster
  • Clomid
  • Nolva
What about during the cycle, during the cycle should I be fine with just liver protector, or do you guys recommend more?

Right now I have AI's Post Cycle support - when should this be started? Can I run that in conjunction with Clomid?

Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't really seen a 'proven' method - I have seen some people say they took X, and others say they took Y and then others come into the thread and jump all over them for not taking ABC. I haven't really seen a definitive:

Even look in this thread... I asked what I should use and there are a number of options listed:

• Reversitol and a natty test booster
  • Clomid
  • Nolva
What about during the cycle, during the cycle should I be fine with just liver protector, or do you guys recommend more?

Right now I have AI's Post Cycle support - when should this be started? Can I run that in conjunction with Clomid?

Thanks for the feedback so far guys.
Cycle Support is all you need for support supps and it is more than just a liver protector it also helps with BP control. It really should be started a week before the cycle and run during the cycle. Cycle Support should be used with a SERM due to the SERM also being toxic to the liver.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support is all you need for support supps and it is more than just a liver protector it also helps with BP control. It really should be started a week before the cycle and run during the cycle. Cycle Support should be used with a SERM due to the SERM also being toxic to the liver.
Would there be harm in taking both the CS and the Liv.52 during and after?

So start CS a week prior to Spawn, then maintain throughout the cycle and post?

Thanks for the info thus far.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Nolva could be used but most prefer Clomid with a tren type compound.
Here is the description I'm reading for the Clomid... This is what I want then, yes?

-------------------------------------------------
Clomiphene citrate is a white to pale yellow, essentially odorless, crystalline powder. It is freely soluble in methanol, soluble in ethanol; slightly soluble in acetone, water, and chloroform; and insoluble in ether.

You could always PM me with additional details too...

Thanks!

Cal

Awards

Well no kidding, man. That's why it is suggested that every user do a MINIMUM of one full year of research before using androgens. There's too much misinformation floating around, so you need to read all you can from TRUSTED, UNBIASED users in order to come to your own conclusion. Not get spoon fed.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the description I'm reading for the Clomid... This is what I want then, yes?

Clomiphene citrate is a white to pale yellow, essentially odorless, crystalline powder. It is freely soluble in methanol, soluble in ethanol; slightly soluble in acetone, water, and chloroform; and insoluble in ether.

You could always PM me with additional details too...

Thanks!
Yes Clomid is fine. I do not see a problem running both CS and Liv 52 but no real need to run both.

getchapopcorn

Awards
A SERM should be used here. Clomid with PCS would work well but I would not run this without a SERM.
Hey Bro. I get a little confused with everything I need when reading this, so I'm gonna break it down, and tell me if I'm cool, or if I'm missing anything, or you recommend something else. I'm going to start using SPAWN......So I need

AI'S Cycle Support- 1 week prior, and during my 30 day cycle with Spawn?
AI'S Post Cycle Support- After 30 day cycle?
A little confused with Nolva, and Clomid where do these fit in?
When taking AI'S Cycle, and Post do I need Liver Fix, or Hardcore Test recommended on the bottle? Thanks for your help man, this is my first time taking this type of product, and don't want to kill myself.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Bro. I get a little confused with everything I need when reading this, so I'm gonna break it down, and tell me if I'm cool, or if I'm missing anything, or you recommend something else. I'm going to start using SPAWN......So I need

AI'S Cycle Support- 1 week prior, and during my 30 day cycle with Spawn?
AI'S Post Cycle Support- After 30 day cycle?
A little confused with Nolva, and Clomid where do these fit in?
When taking AI'S Cycle, and Post do I need Liver Fix, or Hardcore Test recommended on the bottle? Thanks for your help man, this is my first time taking this type of product, and don't want to kill myself.
Yes Cycle Support I week prior and during the cycle. You would start the Nolva or Clomid the day after your last Spawn dose then on day 15 of the pct you would add in the Post Cycle Support. No liver supports needed as Cycle Support contains liver protection. Good luck.

getchapopcorn

Awards
Yes Cycle Support I week prior and during the cycle. You would start the Nolva or Clomid the day after your last Spawn dose then on day 15 of the pct you would add in the Post Cycle Support. No liver supports needed as Cycle Support contains liver protection. Good luck.
Actually sorry man. I'm in a debate, and need your last recommendation. Nolva, or Clomid? I'm getting mixed answers. Thanks for your help again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually sorry man. I'm in a debate, and need your last recommendation. Nolva, or Clomid? I'm getting mixed answers. Thanks for your help again.
Either will work. Some get bad sides from Clomid so they do not use it. Others prefer it over Nolva tough call.

getchapopcorn

Awards
Nice, Thanks man. Reading around it appears Nova is better recommended. I'm gonna give that a shot first.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
clomi + PCS would be a perfect choice for this ptc. 50/50/25/25 clomi

or TRS primordial + 25/25/25/25 clomi

also. cycle support is best choice imo.