M Drol PCT

gcd0806

Awards
I would like some input from you guys first hand. I plan on starting M Drol in a few weeks. I do not have a SERM and would rather use OTC PCT. I have researched each of these products but would like input from you guys before I get it underway.

M Drol : 10/20/20/20
Cycle assist : 3/2/2/2
Liver Assist : as noted throughout the whole cyle and PCT

Reversitol : 3/2/2/1
P.C.T. Assist : as noted
Inhibit E : 3/2/2/1

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
My advice is to not run it until you have a SERM. I think many will agree. Have you run anything before this?

jdorazio

Awards
definately listen to lowboy on this one. I'm sure there have been a few that MAY have gotten away with it but its not worth taking a chance on.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Get nolva 40/20/20/10, youll thank yourself later

kdpboa

Awards
If you insist on making M-drol your first cycle you should def. get some Nolva for PCT. Research chems are readily availabe w/ a quick search and it is not illegal to purchase them. Also, you should preload liver and bp supports before your cycle. I have just done it for one week in the past, but was recently told that they take two weeks to kick in so they need to be preloaded two weeks out.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
while your getting a serm, get armosian as well just make it easier on yourself

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Don't run M-Drol if you don't have SERM.

SERM is very crucial for harsh compound like superdrol or M1T.

You could also take AI + Cortisol Control + Test Booster in addition to SERM for your PCT.

vismusic2003

Awards
quick question about SERM. What product do you recommend? and how exactly do you take a serm?? with or after the m-drol cycle??

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quick question about SERM. What product do you recommend? and how exactly do you take a serm?? with or after the m-drol cycle??
I would suggest Torem.
Taken at night on the last day of your cycle.VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Serms come with a syringe.
Shoot it in the VERY back of your mouth.It tastes ungodly.
I always chase with OJ.