AllMax Nutrition TestoFX Hardcore

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I have made my decision and im going to take Nolva or Torem for PCT. Along with a Tribulus Terrestis Test Booster. I chose AllMax Nutrition TestoFX Hardcore. I listed the ingredients below. I have been taking a b complex vitamin along with my daily multi vitamins. I also take daily Organ sheildj by Purus Labs. It helps out with liver support and has ingredients like Quarcitin, NAC, Milk Thistle, ALA etc. I plan on taking Nolva or Torem (I cant make up my mind on which one is better!) as soon as I get of my cycle. Remember I am taking Cyclo Bolan a S-dro /H-Drol Stack. I am going to run a low dose of the serm I choose and around the third week Im going to start to take Testo Fx. It looks good because it has anti cort, anti estrogen, and a test boosting ingredients. Are my plans looking good or what? I need advice please!

120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Rapid Release Capsules
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Cortistrate II (Anti-Cortisol Complex) 125mg †
SENSORIL Indian Ashwagandha Extract (Root & Leaf)[Std. To 8% Withanolides (10mg), 32% Oligosaccharides (40mg), 2% Wiphaferin-A (2.5mg)]

Testojack (Free Testosterone LH Activator) 520mg †
Clary Sage Extract (50mg)[Std. To 98% Slclareolide (49mg)], TESTOFEN (Trigonella Foenum Greacum)(300mg)[Std. To 50% Glycosidal Saponins (180mg)],j Tribulus Terrestris (Aerial Part)(120mg)[Std. To 80% Saponins (96mg)], Malaysian Eurycoma Longfolia Jack Extract (Tongkat Ali)(Root)(100:1)(50mg)[Std. To 15% Polysaccarides (7.5mg), 25% Glyco Saponins (15.5mg)]

Testolock (Testosterone Receptor Sensitizer) 125mg †
Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg)[Std. To 99% Ala (99mg)], Myo-Inositol (25mg)[Std. To 98.5% (24.6mg)]

EstroBlock (Dual Anti-Estrogen Complex) 130mg †
Giant Knotweed (25mg)[Std. To 95% Trans-Resveratrol (23.8mg)], Chrysin (50mg)[Std. To 98% (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone)(49mg)], Vitex Agnus-Castus [Positive For Angusides](50mg), BIOPERINE (Black Pepper Extract)(5 Mg)[Std. To 95% Piperine (4.75mg)]

Dihydrozate (Anti-DHT Agent) 100mg †
Saw Palmetto Extract (Berry)(50mg)[Std. To 40% Free Fatty Acid Sterols (20mg)], Pygeum Africanum (African Source)(50 Mg)[Std. To 15% Sitosterols (7.5 Mg)]

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
you might want to consider picking up an AI
the estro blocker in that test booster is just knotweed and chrysin and both are in low dosages, you would need something more

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
most use formestane as a bridge between cycles
check out celc5 log of pmag and formestane
i would throw in advanced pct by anabolic xtreme or reversitol by iforce

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
If you want a trib product why dont you just use the Purus Labs ReCycle. Most Trib studies have been done in Rats and T.Alatus has show to be far superior to Terrestis. It has your estrogen control as well.